Le capital au XXIe siècle : un livre défi pour l'analyse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher D Carroll, 1997. "Why Do the Rich Save So Much?," Economics Working Paper Archive 388, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Keynes, John Maynard, 1919. "The Economic Consequences of the Peace," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number keynes1919.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 1989.
"Income Distribution, Market Size, and Industrialization,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 104(3), pages 537-564.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 1988. "Income Distribution, Market Size, and Industrialization," NBER Working Papers 2709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. v. Neumann, 1945. "A Model of General Economic Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 1-9.
- Stefan Homburg, 2015.
"Critical remarks on Piketty's Capital in the Twenty-first Century,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(14), pages 1401-1406, March.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2014. "Critical Remarks on Piketty's 'Capital in the Twenty-first Century'," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-530, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät, revised Oct 2014.
- Lawrence H Summers, 2014. "U.S. Economic Prospects: Secular Stagnation, Hysteresis, and the Zero Lower Bound," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 49(2), pages 65-73, April.
- Hicks, John R, 1974. "Capital Controversies: Ancient and Modern," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 307-316, May.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2014. "The Demise of U.S. Economic Growth: Restatement, Rebuttal, and Reflections," NBER Working Papers 19895, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1981. "The Economics of Superstars," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 845-858, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillaume Allegre & Xavier Timbeau, 2015. "Le patrimoine au XXIè siècle," Post-Print hal-01322601, HAL.
- Guillaume Allegre & Xavier Timbeau, 2014. "Welcome to Nouillorc le capital-logement ne contribue-t-il vraiment pas aux inégalités ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2e8tapts2m9, Sciences Po.
- Soskice, David, 2014. "Capital in the twenty-first century: a critique," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64429, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/1389brfhrt9onrhb74c6p9ggks. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .