r>g: Why the ‘Piketty Debate’ Unsettles Germany’s Economic Experts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Achim Truger, 2013.
"Austerity in the euro area: the sad state of economic policy in Germany and the EU,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 158-174.
- Truger, Achim, 2013. "Austerity in the Euro area: The sad state of economic policy in Germany and the EU," IPE Working Papers 22/2013, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Harcourt,G. C., 1972.
"Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521096720.
- Harcourt, G C, 1969. "Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 369-405, June.
- Jan Behringer & Thomas Theobald & Till van Treeck, 2014. "Income and Wealth Distributionin Germany: A Macro-Economic Perspective," IMK Report 99e-2014, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Saez, Emmanuel & Zucman, Gabriel, 2014.
"Wealth Inequality in the United States since 1913: Evidence from Capitalized Income Tax Data,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10227, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuel Saez & Gabriel Zucman, 2015. "Wealth Inequality in the United States since 1913: Evidence from Capitalized Income Tax Data," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 26, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Emmanuel Saez & Gabriel Zucman, 2014. "Wealth Inequality in the United States since 1913: Evidence from Capitalized Income Tax Data," NBER Working Papers 20625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markus M. Grabka & Christian Westermeier, 2014. "Anhaltend hohe Vermögensungleichheit in Deutschland," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 81(9), pages 151-164.
- Bartels, Charlotte & Jenderny, Katharina, 2014.
"The role of capital income for top incomes shares in Germany,"
2014/32, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Charlotte Bartels & Katharina Jenderny, 2015. "The Role of Capital Income for Top Incomes Shares in Germany," Working Papers 201501, World Inequality Lab.
- Stefan Homburg, 2015.
"Critical remarks on Piketty's Capital in the Twenty-first Century,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(14), pages 1401-1406, March.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2014. "Critical Remarks on Piketty's 'Capital in the Twenty-first Century'," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-530, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät, revised Oct 2014.
- Lawrence H Summers, 2014. "U.S. Economic Prospects: Secular Stagnation, Hysteresis, and the Zero Lower Bound," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 49(2), pages 65-73, April.
- Romain Ranciere & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton & Michael Kumhof & Claire Lebarz & Alexander W. Richter, 2012. "Income Inequality and Current Account Imbalances," IMF Working Papers 12/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Jesus Felipe & John S.L. McCombie, 2013. "The Aggregate Production Function and the Measurement of Technical Change," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1975.
More about this item
KeywordsKapital; Einkommen; Einkommensverteilung; Vermögensverteilung; Steuerpolitik; Einkommensteuer; Kapitalertragsteuer; Vermögensteuer; Einkommensumverteilung; Arbeitsmarkttheorie; Reichtum; Wachstumstheorie;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:16:y:2015:i:01:p:26-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.