Critical Remarks on Piketty's 'Capital in the Twenty-first Century'
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stefan Homburg, 2015. "Critical remarks on Piketty's Capital in the Twenty-first Century," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(14), pages 1401-1406, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Homburg, 1991. "Interest and Growth in an Economy with Land," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(2), pages 450-459, May.
- Odran Bonnet & Pierre-Henri Bono & Guillaume Chapelle & Etienne Wasmer, 2014.
"Does housing capital contribute to inequality? A comment on Thomas Piketty’s Capital in the 21st Century,"
Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers
2014-07, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Odran Bonnet & Pierre-Henri Bono & Guillaume Chapelle & Etienne Wasmer, 2014. "Does housing capital contribute to inequality? A comment on Thomas Piketty’s Capital in the 21st Century," Sciences Po publications 2014-07, Sciences Po.
- Weil, Philippe, 1987. "Love thy children : Reflections on the Barro debt neutrality theorem," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 377-391, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital; wealth; income distribution; taxes;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2014-05-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2014-05-04 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-05-04 (Macroeconomics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Капитал в XXI веке in Wikipedia Russian ne '')
- Talk:Capital in the Twenty-First Century in Wikipedia English ne '')
- 二十一世紀資本論 in Wikipedia Chinese ne '')
- Diskussion:Das Kapital im 21. Jahrhundert in Wikipedia German ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:han:dpaper:dp-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Heidrich, Christian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.