Second-best public debt with human capital externalities
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Enders, Walter, 1990.
"Endogenous Fertility, Ricardian Equivalence and Debt Management Policy,"
Staff General Research Papers
10814, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Enders, Walter, 1990. "Endogenous fertility, Ricardian equivalence, and debt management policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 227-248, March.
- Zhang, Jie, 2003. "Optimal debt, endogenous fertility, and human capital externalities in a model with altruistic bequests," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(7-8), pages 1825-1835, August.
- Becker, Gary S & Barro, Robert J, 1988.
"A Reformulation of the Economic Theory of Fertility,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 103(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Gary S. Becker & Robert J. Barro, . "A Reformulation of the Economic Theory of Fertility," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 85-11, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Gary S. Becker & Robert J. Barro, 1986. "A Reformulation of the Economic Theory of Fertility," NBER Working Papers 1793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Judd, Kenneth, 1987. "Debt and distortionary taxation in a simple perfect foresight model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 51-72, July.
- Robert J. Barro & Gary S. Becker, .
"Fertility Choice in a Model of Economic Growth,"
University of Chicago - Population Research Center
88-8, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- S. Rao Aiyagari & Ellen R. McGrattan, 1997.
"The optimum quantity of debt,"
203, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Paul Gomme & Finn E. Kydland & Peter Rupert, 2001.
"Home Production Meets Time to Build,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(5), pages 1115-1131, October.
- Barro, Robert J., 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
3451399, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J & Razin, Assaf & Rosenthal, Robert W, 1990.
"A Strategic Altruism Model in Which Ricardian Equivalence Does Not Hold,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(403), pages 1261-68, December.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Assaf Razin & Robert W. Rosenthal, 1988. "A Strategic Altruism Model In Which Ricardian Equivalence Does Not Hold," NBER Working Papers 2699, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernheim, B Douglas & Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H, 1985.
"The Strategic Bequest Motive,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(6), pages 1045-76, December.
- David E. Wildasin, 1989.
"Non-Neutrallity of Debt with Endogenous Fertility,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
241, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Weil, Philippe, 1987. "Love thy children : Reflections on the Barro debt neutrality theorem," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 377-391, May.
- Heller, Walter Perrin & Starr, Ross M, 1979. "Capital Market Imperfection, the Consumption Function, and the Effectiveness of Fiscal Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 93(3), pages 455-63, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:30:y:2006:i:2:p:347-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.