Second-best public debt with human capital externalities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhang, Jie, 2003. "Optimal debt, endogenous fertility, and human capital externalities in a model with altruistic bequests," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(7-8), pages 1825-1835, August.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Enders, Walter, 1990.
"Endogenous fertility, Ricardian equivalence, and debt management policy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 227-248, March.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Enders, Walter, 1990. "Endogenous Fertility, Ricardian Equivalence and Debt Management Policy," Staff General Research Papers 10814, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Gary S. Becker & Robert J. Barro, .
"A Reformulation of the Economic Theory of Fertility,"
University of Chicago - Population Research Center
85-11, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Gary S. Becker & Robert J. Barro, 1988. "A Reformulation of the Economic Theory of Fertility," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(1), pages 1-25.
- Gary S. Becker & Robert J. Barro, 1986. "A Reformulation of the Economic Theory of Fertility," NBER Working Papers 1793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernheim, B Douglas & Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986.
"The Strategic Bequest Motive,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages S151-82, July.
- Judd, Kenneth, 1987. "Debt and distortionary taxation in a simple perfect foresight model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 51-72, July.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Assaf Razin & Robert W. Rosenthal, 1988.
"A Strategic Altruism Model In Which Ricardian Equivalence Does Not Hold,"
NBER Working Papers
2699, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J & Razin, Assaf & Rosenthal, Robert W, 1990. "A Strategic Altruism Model in Which Ricardian Equivalence Does Not Hold," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(403), pages 1261-68, December.
- S. Rao Aiyagari & Ellen R. McGrattan, 1994.
"The optimal quantity of debt,"
538, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Weil, Philippe, 1987. "Love thy children : Reflections on the Barro debt neutrality theorem," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 377-391, May.
- Wildasin, David E, 1990.
"Non-neutrality of Debt with Endogenous Fertility,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 414-28, April.
- Paul Gomme & Finn E. Kydland & Peter Rupert, 2000.
"Home production meets time-to-build,"
0007R, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Barro, R.J. & Becker, G.S., 1988.
"Fertility Choice In A Model Of Economic Growth,"
University of Chicago - Economics Research Center
88-8, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Robert J. Barro & Gary S. Becker, . "Fertility Choice in a Model of Economic Growth," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 88-8, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Walter Perrin Heller & Ross M. Starr, 1979. "Capital Market Imperfection, the Consumption Function, and the Effectiveness of Fiscal Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(3), pages 455-463.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:30:y:2006:i:2:p:347-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.