Debt and distortionary taxation in a simple perfect foresight model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Zou, Heng-fu, 1995. "A dynamic model of capital and arms accumulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 371-393.
- Heng-Fu Zou, 1997.
"Dynamic analysis in the Viner model of mercantilism,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 637-651, August.
- Heng-fu Zou, 1997. "Dynamic analysis in the Viner model of mercantilism," CEMA Working Papers 100, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Zou, Heng-Fu, 1994.
"Short-run analysis of fiscal policy and the current account in a finite horizon model,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 347-357.
- Heng-fu Zou, 1995. "Short-run analysis of fiscal policy and the current account in a finite horizon model," CEMA Working Papers 95, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Elmendorf, Douglas W. & Gregory Mankiw, N., 1999.
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 25, pages 1615-1669
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1998. "Government Debt," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1820, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1998. "Government debt," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-09, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Elmendorf, Douglas W. & Mankiw, N, 1999. "Government Debt," Scholarly Articles 2643866, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1998. "Government Debt," NBER Working Papers 6470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George-Marios Angeletos, 2000. "Fiscal Policy and the Maturity Structure with Non-Contingent Debt," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0802, Econometric Society.
- Chih-Chin Ho & Yu-Shan Hsu & Ching-Shin Mao, 2011. "Fiscal Discipline in the Recovery from a Global Financial Crisis," Chapters,in: The Impact of the Economic Crisis on East Asia, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Haug, Alfred A., 2016. "A New Test of Ricardian Equivalence Using the Narrative Record on Tax Changes," MPRA Paper 75452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfred Haug, 2016. "A New Test of Ricardian Equivalence Using the Narrative Record on Tax Changes," Working Papers 1607, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2016.
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 2000. "Foreign Aid Reduces Domestic Capital Accumulation and Increases Foreign Borrowing: A Theoretical Analysis," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 1(1), pages 147-163, May.
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 1999. "Foreign Aid Reduces Domestic Capital Accumulation and Increases Foreign Borrowing: A Theoretical Analysis," CEMA Working Papers 8, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics, revised Apr 2000.
- Zsolt Becsi, 1993. "Wealth effects, heterogeneity and dynamic fiscal policy," Working Papers 9333, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Zsolt Becsi, 1999. "Heterogeneity and the welfare cost of dynamic factor taxes," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 99-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gray, Jo Anna & Stone, Joe A., 2012. "Debt and nonlinear fiscal policy: evidence from the states," MPRA Paper 39731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davig, Troy, 2004. "Regime-switching debt and taxation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 837-859, May.
- Zhang, Jie, 2006. "Second-best public debt with human capital externalities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 347-360, February.
- Becker, Torbjorn, 1997. "An investigation of Ricardian equivalence in a common trends model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 405-431, August.
- Patrick Artus & Florence Legros & Éric Bleuze & Jean-Paul Nicolaï, 1991. "Épargne des ménages, choix de portefeuille et fiscalité en France," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(4), pages 663-700.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:20:y:1987:i:1:p:51-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed