What makes Vietnamese (not) attend periodic general health examinations? A cross-sectional study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Quan Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier & Tri Dung Tran, 2013. "A categorical data analysis on relationships between culture, creativity and business stage: the case of Vietnam," International Journal of Transitions and Innovation Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 4-24.
- Manning, Willard G, et al, 1987. "Health Insurance and the Demand for Medical Care: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 251-277, June.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2016. "Information expensiveness perceived by Vietnamese patients with respect to healthcare provider’s choice," Working Papers CEB 16-040, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Meer, Jonathan & Rosen, Harvey S., 2004. "Insurance and the utilization of medical services," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1623-1632, May.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1995:85:3:387-391_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zielhuis, Gerhard A., 1985. "Are periodic school health examinations worthwhile?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 241-253.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2008.157685_9 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1456-:d:108609 is not listed on IDEAS
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Thu-Trang Vuong & Tung Manh Ho & Ha Viet Nguyen, 2017.
"Psychological and Socio-Economic Factors Affecting Social Sustainability through Impacts on Perceived Health Care Quality and Public Health: The Case of Vietnam,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-13, August.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Thu Trang Vuong & Tung Manh Ho & Ha Viet Nguyen, 2017. "Psychological and socio-economic factors affecting social sustainability through impacts on perceived health care quality and public health: The case of Vietnam," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/259206, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral health examination; Health insurance; Medical costs; Health service consumers; Vietnam;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2016-11-06 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2016-11-06 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2016-11-06 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/239305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .