What makes Vietnamese (not) attend periodic general health examinations? A cross-sectional study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Quan Hoang Vuong & Nancy K. Napier & Tri Dung Tran, 2013. "A categorical data analysis on relationships between culture, creativity and business stage: the case of Vietnam," International Journal of Transitions and Innovation Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 4-24.
- Zielhuis, Gerhard A., 1985. "Are periodic school health examinations worthwhile?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 241-253.
- Manning, Willard G, et al, 1987. "Health Insurance and the Demand for Medical Care: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 251-277, June.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2008.157685_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2016. "Information expensiveness perceived by Vietnamese patients with respect to healthcare provider’s choice," Working Papers CEB 16-040, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Meer, Jonathan & Rosen, Harvey S., 2004. "Insurance and the utilization of medical services," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1623-1632, May.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1995:85:3:387-391_3 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1456-:d:108609 is not listed on IDEAS
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Thu-Trang Vuong & Tung Manh Ho & Ha Viet Nguyen, 2017.
"Psychological and Socio-Economic Factors Affecting Social Sustainability through Impacts on Perceived Health Care Quality and Public Health: The Case of Vietnam,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-13, August.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Thu Trang Vuong & Tung Manh Ho & Ha Viet Nguyen, 2017. "Psychological and socio-economic factors affecting social sustainability through impacts on perceived health care quality and public health: The case of Vietnam," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/259206, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral health examination; Health insurance; Medical costs; Health service consumers; Vietnam;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2016-11-06 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2016-11-06 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2016-11-06 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/239305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.