Report NEP-TRA-2016-11-06This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward Glaeser & Wei Huang & Yueran Ma & Andrei Shleifer, 2016. "A Real Estate Boom with Chinese Characteristics," NBER Working Papers 22789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borisov, Gleb V. & Pissarides, Christopher A., 2016. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital and Earnings in Contemporary Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 10300, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Zhu Liu, 2016. "China?s Carbon Emissions Report 2016," Working Paper 468061, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Quang-Hoi Vu & Thu Trang Vuong, 2016. "What makes Vietnamese (not) attend periodic general health examinations? A cross-sectional study," Working Papers CEB 16-042, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ivan Zilic, 2016. "General versus Vocational Education: Lessons from a Quasi-Experiment in Croatia," Working Papers 1608, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Zichong Li & Pengyu Huang, 2016. "Globalization Process in Emerging Capital Markets -- Lessons and Implications to China," Papers 1611.00156, arXiv.org.
- Kuboniwa, Masaaki & 久保庭, 眞彰 & Tabata, Shinichiro & Nakamura, Yasushi, 2016. "Soviet Foreign Trade Earnings Revisited," RRC Working Paper Series 60, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Patrick Francois & Francesco Trebbi & Kairong Xiao, 2016. "Factions in Nondemocracies: Theory and Evidence from the Chinese Communist Party," NBER Working Papers 22775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sun, Shengmin & Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Xiaoou Liu, 2016. "Property Rights, Labor Mobility and Collectivization: The Impact of Institutional Changes on China’s Agriculture in 1950-1978," Working Papers 41, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Valerija Botric, 2016. "Public vs. private sector wage skill premia in recession: Croatian experience," Working Papers 1607, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Arai, Hirofumi & Iwasaki, Ichiro & 岩崎, 一郎, 2018. "Market Quality in the Russian Far East from the Viewpoint of Company Management : Preliminary Report on Microeconomic Comparative Analysis with European Regions," RRC Working Paper Series 62, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Zhao, Liqiu & Wang, Fei & Zhao, Zhong, 2016. "Trade Liberalization and Child Labor in China," IZA Discussion Papers 10295, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lifang Hu & Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Yinchu Zeng, 2016. "The Impact of Credit Constraints on the Performance of Chinese Agricultural Wholesalers," Working Papers 43, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Maria Bruna Zolin & Matilde Cassin, 2016. "The Chinese Food Industry: development, constraints and policies," Working Papers 2016:29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Chen, Zhao & Lu, Ming & Ni, Pengtu, 2016. "Urbanization and Rural Development in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 596, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Philip Gunby & Yinghua Jin, 2016. "Determinants of Chinese Government Size: An Extreme Bounds Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 16/25, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.