An Economic Analysis of Optimum Population Size Achieved Through Boosting Total Fertility and Net Immigration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoon Hian Teck, 2005. "Future Job Prospects in Singapore," Labor Economics Working Papers 22485, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Oded Galor, 2011. "Unified Growth Theory," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9477, June.
- Michael Kremer, 1993. "Population Growth and Technological Change: One Million B.C. to 1990," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 681-716.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014.
"Okun’s Law and Long Term Co-Integration Analysis for OECD Countries (1987-2012),"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 77-85.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2013. "Okun’s Law and Long Term Co-Integration Analysis for OECD Countries (1987-2012)," MPRA Paper 55700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-05-22 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2012-05-22 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SEA-2012-05-22 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:siu:wpaper:20-2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (QL THor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesmusg.html .