Report NEP-DEM-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DEM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prettner, Klaus & Bloom, David E. & Strulik, Holger, 2012. "Declining Fertility and Economic Well-Being: Do Education and Health Ride to the Rescue?," IZA Discussion Papers 6527, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed, 2012. "Social security family finance and demography," MPRA Paper 38804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshi, Shareen & Schultz, T. Paul, 2012. "Family Planning and Women's and Children's Health: Long Term Consequences of an Outreach Program in Matlab, Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 6551, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anna Baranowska-Rataj & Anna Matysiak & Monika Mynarska, 2012. "Does Lone Motherhood Decrease Women’s Subjective Well-Being? Evidence from Qualitative and Quantitative Research," Working Papers 48, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed, 2012. "Social security family finance and demography," MPRA Paper 38793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kirdar, Murat & Dayioglu, Meltem & Koc, Ismet, 2012. "The Effect of Compulsory Schooling Laws on Teenage Marriage and Births in Turkey," MPRA Paper 38735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoon Hian Teck, 2012. "An Economic Analysis of Optimum Population Size Achieved Through Boosting Total Fertility and Net Immigration," Working Papers 20-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Ervin Prifti & Daniela Vuri, 2012. "Employment Protection and Fertility: Evidence from the 1990 Italian Reform," CEIS Research Paper 236, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 15 Apr 2013.
- Trude Lappegård & Randi Kjeldstad & TorbjørnSkarðhamar, 2012. "The division of housework. Does regional context matter?," Discussion Papers 689, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Massimiliano Rigon & Giulia Martina Tanzi, 2012. "Does gender matter for public spending? Empirical evidence from Italian municipalities," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 862, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Larsen, Mona & Pedersen, Peder J., 2012. "Paid Work after Retirement: Recent Trends in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 6537, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama, 2011. "Does Coresidence Improve an Elderly Parent’s Health?," Discussion Papers 2011-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Haile, Getinet Astatike, 2012. "Union Decline in Britain: Is Chauvinism Also to Blame?," IZA Discussion Papers 6536, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carol Graham & Soumya Chattopadhyay, 2012. "Gender and Well-being Around the World: Some Insights from the Economics of Happiness," Working Papers 2012-010, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Mapila, Mariam A.T.J. & Anesu, Makina, 2012. "Engendering Rural Livelihoods in Malawi through Agricultural Innovation Systems," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 123359, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Liu, Hong & Fang, Hai & Zhao, Zhong, 2012. "Urban-Rural Disparities of Child Health and Nutritional Status in China from 1989 to 2006," IZA Discussion Papers 6528, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- William B. Peterman, 2012. "An extensive look at taxes: how does endogenous retirement affect optimal taxation?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David Bravo & Esteban Puentes, 2012. "Female Labor Force Participation and Informal Care of Adults: Evidence for a middle-income country," Working Papers wp353, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Bacci, Silvia & Bartolucci, Francesco & Pieroni, Luca, 2012. "A causal analysis of mother’s education on birth inequalities," MPRA Paper 38754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuela Arcanjo & Amélia Bastos & Francisco Nunes & José Passos, 2012. "How do work and public policies interact with child poverty?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/14, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Huaxiong Huang & Moshe A. Milevsky & Thomas S. Salisbury, 2012. "Optimal retirement consumption with a stochastic force of mortality," Papers 1205.2295, arXiv.org.
- Franz, Nele, 2011. "Geschlechtsspezifische Verdienstunterschiede und Diskriminierung am Arbeitsmarkt: Eine Untersuchung unter Berücksichtigung von Voll- und Teilzeitarbeit," CIW Discussion Papers 11/2011, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- P. Everaert & N. Arthur, 2012. "Constructed-response versus multiple choice: the impact on performance in combination with gender," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/777, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Calabria, Alejandro A. & Rottenschweiler, Sergio, 2011. "Características demográficas y socioeconómicas de los adultos mayores en la Argentina: elaboración de un índice de bienestar," MPRA Paper 38817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2012. "Determinants of Immigrants' Cash-Welfare Benefits Intake in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 6547, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Azam, Mehtabul & Bhatt, Vipul, 2012. "Like Father, Like Son? Intergenerational Education Mobility in India," IZA Discussion Papers 6549, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brown, W. Mark & Newbold, Bruce, 2012. "Villes et croissance : Migration a Toronto - croissance du revenu associee au marche du travail des grandes regions metropolitaines," L'economie canadienne en transition 2012023f, Statistics Canada, Division de l'analyse economique.
- Aleksandra Vuletic, 2012. "Censuses in 19th century Serbia: inventory of preserved microdata," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-018, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.