Gender and Well-being Around the World: Some Insights from the Economics of Happiness
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Gender and Well-being Around the World: Some Insights from the Economics of Happiness
by maximorossi in NEP-LTV blog on 2012-05-28 22:16:18
- Freedom vs happiness
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2012-05-28 18:48:18
- Freedom, well-being & capitalism
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2012-07-29 17:03:31
- Why was Hobsbawm wrong?
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2012-10-02 18:03:20
- What is Freedom? (18): Freedom is a Happiness Pump
by Filip Spagnoli in P.A.P.-Blog on 2014-06-10 21:31:17
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rocío Calvo & Felix Cheung, 2018. "Does Money Buy Immigrant Happiness?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 19(6), pages 1657-1672, August.
- María Laura Arrosa & Néstor Gandelman, 2016. "Happiness Decomposition: Female Optimism," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 731-756, April.
- Carola Hommerich & Tim Tiefenbach, 2018. "Analyzing the Relationship Between Social Capital and Subjective Well-Being: The Mediating Role of Social Affiliation," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 1091-1114, April.
More about this item
Keywordshappiness; gender; agency; expectations;
All these keywords.
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEM-2012-05-22 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2012-05-22 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HME-2012-05-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LTV-2012-05-22 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hka:wpaper:2012-010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/mfichus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Jennifer Pachon (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/mfichus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.