Gender and Well-being Around the World: Some Insights from the Economics of Happiness
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Gender and Well-being Around the World: Some Insights from the Economics of Happiness
by maximorossi in NEP-LTV blog on 2012-05-28 22:16:18
- Freedom vs happiness
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2012-05-28 18:48:18
- Freedom, well-being & capitalism
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2012-07-29 17:03:31
- Why was Hobsbawm wrong?
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2012-10-02 18:03:20
- What is Freedom? (18): Freedom is a Happiness Pump
by Filip Spagnoli in P.A.P.-Blog on 2014-06-10 21:31:17
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordshappiness; gender; agency; expectations;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-05-22 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2012-05-22 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HME-2012-05-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LTV-2012-05-22 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hka:wpaper:2012-010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Pachon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mfichus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .