Report NEP-EVO-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duffy, Sean & Smith, John, 2012. "Cognitive load in the multi-player prisoner's dilemma game: Are there brains in games?," MPRA Paper 38825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Bigoni & S. Bortolotti & M. Casari & D. Gambetta, 2012. "Trustworthy by Convention," Working Papers wp827, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luca Corazzini, Christopher Cotton, Paola Valbonesi, 2012. "Salience, Coordination and Cooperation in Contributing to Threshold Public Goods," ISLA Working Papers 44, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Björn Bartling & Leif Brandes & Daniel Schunk, 2012. "Expectations as reference points: field evidence from experienced subjects in a competitive, high-stakes environment," ECON - Working Papers 073, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jaime Gomez-Ramirez & Manuel G. Bedia, 2012. "Towards a new brain science: lessons from the economic collapse," Papers 1205.2999, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Giuseppe De Marco & Giovanni Immordino, 2012. "Reciprocity in the Principal Multiple Agent Model," CSEF Working Papers 314, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed, 2012. "Croyances culturelles éducation et croissance [Cultural beliefs education and growth]," MPRA Paper 38763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carol Graham & Soumya Chattopadhyay, 2012. "Gender and Well-being Around the World: Some Insights from the Economics of Happiness," Working Papers 2012-010, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Morone, Andrea & Ozdemir, Ozlem, 2012. "Black swan protection: an experimental investigation," MPRA Paper 38842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreu, Rafael & Riverola, Josep & Rosanas, Josep M. & de Santiago, Rafael, 2012. "Capability building and learning: An emergent behavior approach," IESE Research Papers D/952, IESE Business School.
- Dang, Duc Anh, 2012. "On the sources of risk preferences in rural Vietnam," MPRA Paper 38738, University Library of Munich, Germany.