Benefit Transfer over Time of Ecosystem Values: the Case of Forest Recreation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Feather & Daniel Hellerstein, 1997.
"Calibrating Benefit Function Transfer to Assess the Conservation Reserve Program,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 151-162.
- Hellerstein, Daniel & Feather, Peter, 1997. "Calibrating Benefit Function Transfer to Assess the Conservation Reserve Program," MPRA Paper 25357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel McFadden & Kenneth Train, 2000. "Mixed MNL models for discrete response," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 447-470.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387, May.
- Downing, Mark & Ozuna, Teofilo Jr., 1996. "Testing the Reliability of the Benefit Function Transfer Approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 316-322, May.
- Nick Hanley & Robin Ruffell, 1992. "The Valuation of Forest Characteristics," Working Papers Series 92/10, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Christie, Mike & Hanley, Nick & Warren, John & Murphy, Kevin & Wright, Robert & Hyde, Tony, 2006. "Valuing the diversity of biodiversity," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 304-317, June.
- Krinsky, Itzhak & Robb, A Leslie, 1986. "On Approximating the Statistical Properties of Elasticities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 715-719, November.
- Brouwer, Roy, 2000. "Environmental value transfer: state of the art and future prospects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 137-152, January.
- Sébastien Dessus & David O’Connor, 1999. "Climate Policy Without Tears: CGE-Based Ancillary Benefits Estimates for Chile," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 156, OECD Publishing.
- Scarpa, Riccardo & Hutchinson, W. George & Chilton, Susan M. & Buongiorno, Joseph, 2000. "Importance of forest attributes in the willingness to pay for recreation: a contingent valuation study of Irish forests," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 315-329, December.
- George R. Parsons & Michael S. Needelman, 1992. "Site Aggregation in a Random Utility Model of Recreation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(4), pages 418-433.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zandersen, Marianne & Tol, Richard S.J., 2009.
"A meta-analysis of forest recreation values in Europe,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 109-130, January.
- Marianne Zandersen & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "A Meta-analysis of Forest Recreation Values in Europe," Working Papers FNU-86, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Aug 2005.
- Moons, Ellen & Saveyn, Bert & Proost, Stef & Hermy, Martin, 2008.
"Optimal location of new forests in a suburban region,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 5-27, January.
- Ellen Moons & Bert Saveyn & Stef Proost & Martin Hermy, 2006. "Optimal location of new forests in a suburban region," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0612, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsrandom utility model; value transfer over time; recreation; GIS;
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgc:wpaper:61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Uwe Schneider). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zmhamde.html .