Optimal location of new forests in a suburban region
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Moons, Ellen & Saveyn, Bert & Proost, Stef & Hermy, Martin, 2008. "Optimal location of new forests in a suburban region," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 5-27, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scarpa, Riccardo & Chilton, Susan M. & Hutchinson, W. George & Buongiorno, Joseph, 2000.
"Valuing the recreational benefits from the creation of nature reserves in Irish forests,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 237-250, May.
- Riccardo Scarpa & Susan M. Chilton & W. George Hutchinson & Joseph Buongiorno, 1999. "Valuing the Recreational Benefits From the Creation of Nature Reserves in Irish Forests," Working Papers 1999.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Drake, Lars, 1992. "The Non-market Value of the Swedish Agricultural Landscape," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 19(3), pages 351-364.
- Robert N. Stavins, 1999. "The Costs of Carbon Sequestration: A Revealed-Preference Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 994-1009, September.
- Marianne Zandersen & Mette Termansen & Frank S. Jensen, 2005. "Benefit Transfer over Time of Ecosystem Values: the Case of Forest Recreation," Working Papers FNU-61, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Mar 2005.
- Bostedt, Göran & Mattsson, Leif, 2006. "A note on benefits and costs of adjusting forestry to meet recreational demands," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 75-81, March.
- Ian Bateman & Andrew Lovett & Julii Brainard, 1999. "Developing a Methodology for Benefit Transfers Using Geographical Information Systems: Modelling Demand for Woodland Recreation," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 191-205.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DE VALCK, Jeremy & BROEKX, Steven & LIEKENS, Inge & DE NOCKER, Leo & VAN ORSHOVEN, Jos & VRANKEN, Liesbet, 2015. "Contrasting the collective social value of outdoor recreation and the substitutability of nature areas using hot spot mapping," Working Papers 208359, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Alejandro Caparrós & Emilio Cerdá & Paola Ovando & Pablo Campos, 2010.
"Carbon Sequestration with Reforestations and Biodiversity-scenic Values,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(1), pages 49-72, January.
- A. Caparrós & E. Cerdá & P. Ovando & P. Campos, 2007. "Carbon Sequestration with Reforestations and Biodiversity-Scenic Values," Working Papers 2007.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:4:y:2013:i:c:p:33-46 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBenefit transfer; travel cost analysis; cost-benefit analysis; forest recreation; Geographical Information Systems (GIS);
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-04-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-04-12 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2008-04-12 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TUR-2008-04-12 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2008-04-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:ceswps:ces0612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://feb.kuleuven.be/Economics/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.