Influences on Employee Reward Strategies in International Organizations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hofstede, Geert, 1994. "The business of international business is culture," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Chiang, Flora F.T. & Birtch, Thomas A., 2005. "A taxonomy of reward preference: Examining country differences," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 357-375, September.
- Marjaana Gunkel & Edward J. Lusk & Birgitta Wolff, 2009. "Country-Compatible Incentive Design," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 61(3), pages 290-309, July.
- Tymon Jr., Walter G. & Stumpf, Stephen A. & Doh, Jonathan P., 2010. "Exploring talent management in India: The neglected role of intrinsic rewards," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 109-121, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Minguzzi, Antonio & Passaro, Renato, 2001. "The network of relationships between the economic environment and the entrepreneurial culture in small firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 181-207, March.
- Lu, Jiaying & Hung, Kam & Wang, Lili & Schuett, Michael A. & Hu, Liang, 2016. "Do perceptions of time affect outbound-travel motivations and intention? An investigation among Chinese seniors," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-12.
- Latukha, M. & Veselova, A. & Selivanovskikh, L. & Artukh, E. & Mitskevich, E., 2016. "Re-thinking the role of talent management in a firm’s performance: Talent management practices and absorptive capacity," Working Papers 6442, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Budsaratragoon, Pornanong & Lhaopadchan, Suntharee & Thomsen, Steen, 2020. "Community and compensation: Director remuneration in Thailand," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C).
- Su, Hung Jen & Huang, Yu-An & Brodowsky, Glen & Kim, Hyun Jeong, 2011. "The impact of product placement on TV-induced tourism: Korean TV dramas and Taiwanese viewers," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 805-814.
- Pogrebnyakov, Nicolai & Maitland, Carleen F., 2011. "Institutional distance and the internationalization process: The case of mobile operators," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 68-82, March.
- Pham Hoang Linh & Nguyen Khanh Doanh & Nguyen Ngoc Quynh, 2019. "Determinants of Vietnam`s potential trade: a case study of agricultural exports to the European Union," Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 9(1), pages 33-46, June.
- Mukherjee Subhasree & Dhayanithy Deepak, 2017. "Effect of Inter-organizational Network on TMT â€“ Entry Mode Choice relationship," Working papers 246, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Lewellyn, Krista B. & Bao, Shuji ‘Rosey’, 2014. "A cross-national investigation of IPO activity: The role of formal institutions and national culture," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1167-1178.
- Abeer Pervaiz & Mohammad Saud Khan, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Relations of Pakistani Entrepreneurs," SAGE Open, , vol. 5(4), pages 21582440156, October.
- Malik, Tariq H. & Xiang, Tao & Huo, Chunhui, 2021. "The transformation of national patents for high-technology exports: Moderating effects of national cultures," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(1).
- Novera Ansar & Akhtar Baloch, 2018. "Talent And Talent Management: Definition And Issues," IBT Journal of Business Studies (JBS), Ilma University, Faculty of Management Science, vol. 14(1), pages 14-14.
- Cooke, Fang Lee & Saini, Debi S. & Wang, Jue, 2014. "Talent management in China and India: A comparison of management perceptions and human resource practices," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 225-235.
- Knein, Ernesto & Greven, Andrea & Bendig, David & Brettel, Malte, 2020. "Culture and cross-functional coopetition: The interplay of organizational and national culture," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 26(2).
- de Vasconcellos, Silvio Luis & Garrido, Ivan Lapuente & Parente, Ronaldo Couto, 2019. "Organizational creativity as a crucial resource for building international business competence," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 438-449.
- Jin-Young Jung & Wei Wang & Sung-Woo Cho, 2020. "The Role of Confucius Institutes and One Belt, One Road Initiatives on the Values of Cross-Border M&A: Empirical Evidence from China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(24), pages 1-20, December.
- Schmid, Stefan & Wurster, Dennis J., 2017. "International work experience: Is it really accelerating the way to the management board of MNCs?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 991-1008.
- Muhammad Rizwan & Muhammad Hassan & Umme Kalsoom, 2017. "Influence Of Acculturation On The Brand Selection Of The South Asian Diaspora In The Uk," IBT Journal of Business Studies (JBS), Ilma University, Faculty of Management Science, vol. 13(2), pages 13-11.
- Steven Mithen, 2020. "Lost for words: an extraordinary structure at the early Neolithic settlement of WF16," Palgrave Communications, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 7(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Furusawa, Masayuki & Brewster, Chris, 2019. "The Determinants of the Boundary-spanning Functions of Japanese Self-initiated Expatriates in Japanese Subsidiaries in China: Individual Skills and Human Resource Management," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(4).
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Resource Management; International Business; Banking;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HRM-2016-03-10 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:iacpro:3305200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Klara Cermakova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.