Report NEP-HRM-2016-03-10This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carolan McLarney & James Hansen, 2016. "Influences on Employee Reward Strategies in International Organizations," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3305200, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Enriqueta Camps, 2016. "The impact of investment in human capital on economic development: An empirical exercise based on height and years of schooling in Spain (1881-1998)," Economics Working Papers 1514, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Diana Zigraiova, 2015. "Management Board Composition of Banking Institutions and Bank Risk-Taking: The Case of the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2015/14, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Armin Falk & Anke Becker & Thomas Dohmen & David Huffman & Uwe Sunde, 2016. "The Preference Survey Module: A Validated Instrument for Measuring Risk, Time, and Social Preferences," Working Papers 2016-003, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Wided Bouaine & Lanouar Charfeddine & Mohamed Arouri & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "The influence of CEO departure type and board characteristics on firm performance," Working Papers 2014-87, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Booij, Adam S. & Haan, Ferry & Plug, Erik, 2016. "Enriching Students Pays Off: Evidence from an Individualized Gifted and Talented Program in Secondary Education," IZA Discussion Papers 9757, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heinz, Matthias & Normann, Hans-Theo & Rau, Holger A., 2016. "How competitiveness may cause a gender wage gap: Experimental evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 213, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Parvaiz, Tuba & Ahmed, Ovais, 2016. "Sustaining the Growth of Employee: Motivation and Career Development in Organization," MPRA Paper 69728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donald Kudek, 2016. "Self-Chosen Student Groups - What is the student impact if one is not part of his/her ideal team?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3305758, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Chiraz Ben Ali & Frederic Teulon, 2014. "CEO Monitoring and board effectiveness: Resolving CEO compensation issue," Working Papers 2014-45, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Tito Boeri & Pietro Garibaldi & Espen R Moen, 2016. "Inside Severance Pay," Sciences Po publications 47, Sciences Po.
- Agnieszka Rusinowska & Vassili Vergopoulos, 2016. "Ingratiation and Favoritism in Organizations," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01278060, HAL.
- Feld J.F. & Zölitz U.N., 2016. "Understanding peer effects - On the nature, estimation and channels of peer effects," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Bertrand Candelon & Arnaud Dupuy, 2014. "Hierarchical Organization and Performance Inequality: Evidence from Professional Cycling," Working Papers 2014-44, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Borowczyk-Martins, Daniel & Lalé, Etienne, 2016. "How Bad Is Involuntary Part-time Work?," IZA Discussion Papers 9775, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).