The impact of investment in human capital on economic development: An empirical exercise based on height and years of schooling in Spain (1881-1998)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben R. Craig & William E. Jackson & James B. Thomson, 2004. "On SBA-guaranteed lending and economic growth," Working Papers (Old Series) 0403, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 2004.
- Miguel-Angel Martín & Agustín Herranz, 2004. "Human capital and economic growth in Spanish regions," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 10(4), pages 257-264, November.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:10:y:2004:i:4:p:257-264 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsemployment structure; human capital; educational offer; economic growth.;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J8 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards
- N3 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2016-03-10 (Education)
- NEP-GRO-2016-03-10 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HRM-2016-03-10 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:1514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.