Kalai-Smorodinsky Bargaining Solution Equilibria
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe De Marco & Jacqueline Morgan, 2007. "A Refinement Concept For Equilibria In Multicriteria Games Via Stable Scalarizations," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(02), pages 169-181.
- Kalai, Ehud & Smorodinsky, Meir, 1975. "Other Solutions to Nash's Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(3), pages 513-518, May.
- Peter Borm & Freek van Megen & Stef Tijs, 1999.
"A perfectness concept for multicriteria games,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 49(3), pages 401-412, July.
- van Megen, F. & Borm, P.E.M. & Tijs, S.H., 1995. "A perfectness concept for multicriteria games," Discussion Paper 1995-28, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Borm, P.E.M. & van Megen, F.J.C. & Tijs, S.H., 1999. "A perfectness concept for multicriteria games," Other publications TiSEM 322bd1a7-90e0-400d-b167-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Roth, Alvin E., 1977. "Independence of irrelevant alternatives, and solutions to Nash's bargaining problem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 247-251, December.
- Loridan, P. & Morgan, J. & Raucci, R., 1997. "Convergence of Minimal and Approximate Minimal Elements of Sets in Partially Ordered Vector Spaces," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 97.94, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- John Roemer, 2005. "Games with vector-valued payoffs and their application to competition between organizations," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(16), pages 1-13.
- Jacqueline Morgan, 2005. "Approximations and Well-Posedness in Multicriteria Games," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 257-268, July.
- repec:spr:compst:v:49:y:1999:i:3:p:401-412 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GTH-2009-08-16 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sef:csefwp:235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lia Ambrosio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cssalit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.