Independence of irrelevant alternatives, and solutions to Nash's bargaining problem
No abstract is available for this item.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s10726-012-9329-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Carmen Herrero, 1997.
"Endogenous reference points and the adjusted proportional solution for bargaining problems with claims,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 15(1), pages 113-119.
- Carmen Herrero Blanco, 1993. "Endogenous Reference Points And The Adjusted Proportional Solution For Bargaining Problems With Claims," Working Papers. Serie AD 1993-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Hom M Pant, 1996. "Endogenous Behaviour of the Tariff Rate in a Political Economy," International Trade 9609001, EconWPA, revised 01 Oct 1996.
- Driesen, Bram, 2012. "Proportional concessions and the leximin solution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 288-291.
- Bram Driesen, 2011. "Proportional Concessions and the Leximin Solution," Working Paper Series 1106, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Bram Driesen, 2016. "Bargaining, conditional consistency, and weighted lexicographic Kalai-Smorodinsky Solutions," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 46(4), pages 777-809, April.
- Driesen, Bram W., 2012. "The Asymmetric Leximin Solution," Working Papers 0523, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- del Carmen Marco Gil, M., 1995. "Efficient solutions for bargaining problems with claims," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 57-69, August.
- repec:spr:sochwe:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00355-017-1045-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Mariotti, 2003. "Even Allocations For Generalised Rationing Problems," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Yan-An Hwang, 2013. "On the core: complement-reduced game and max-reduced game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 42(2), pages 339-355, May.
- Özgür Kıbrıs, 2012. "Nash bargaining in ordinal environments," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 16(4), pages 269-282, December.
- Quimbo, Stella Luz A., 2007. "Pricing, Technology Choice, and Information in Health Care Markets," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2006 Vol. XXXIII Nos., Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Giuseppe De Marco & Jacqueline Morgan, 2009. "Kalai-Smorodinsky Bargaining Solution Equilibria," CSEF Working Papers 235, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Kroll, Eike Benjamin & Vogt, Bodo, 2012. "The relevance of irrelevant alternatives," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 435-437.
- repec:phd:pjdevt:pjd_2006_vol._xxxiii_nos._1and2-f is not listed on IDEAS
- Emililo Calvo, 2004. "Single NTU-value solutions," Game Theory and Information 0405004, EconWPA, revised 10 Jun 2004.
- Aase, Knut K., 2008. "The Nash Bargaining Solution vs. Equilibrium in a Reinsurance Syndicate," Discussion Papers 2008/5, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Naeve-Steinweg, E., 2004. "The averaging mechanism," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 410-424, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:16:y:1977:i:2:p:247-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed