Independence of irrelevant alternatives, and solutions to Nash's bargaining problem
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Carmen Herrero, 1997.
"Endogenous reference points and the adjusted proportional solution for bargaining problems with claims,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 15(1), pages 113-119.
- Carmen Herrero Blanco, 1993. "Endogenous Reference Points And The Adjusted Proportional Solution For Bargaining Problems With Claims," Working Papers. Serie AD 1993-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Hom M Pant, 1996. "Endogenous Behaviour of the Tariff Rate in a Political Economy," International Trade 9609001, EconWPA, revised 01 Oct 1996.
- Driesen, Bram, 2012. "Proportional concessions and the leximin solution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 288-291.
- Bram Driesen, 2011. "Proportional Concessions and the Leximin Solution," Working Paper Series 1106, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Bram Driesen, 2016. "Bargaining, conditional consistency, and weighted lexicographic Kalai-Smorodinsky Solutions," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 46(4), pages 777-809, April.
- Driesen, Bram W., 2012. "The Asymmetric Leximin Solution," Working Papers 0523, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- del Carmen Marco Gil, M., 1995. "Efficient solutions for bargaining problems with claims," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 57-69, August.
- Marco Mariotti, 2003. "Even Allocations For Generalised Rationing Problems," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Yan-An Hwang, 2013. "On the core: complement-reduced game and max-reduced game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 42(2), pages 339-355, May.
- Quimbo, Stella Luz A., 2007. "Pricing, Technology Choice, and Information in Health Care Markets," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2006 Vol. XXXIII Nos., Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- repec:phd:pjdevt:pjd_2006_vol._xxxiii_nos._1and2-f is not listed on IDEAS
- Aase, Knut K., 2008. "The Nash Bargaining Solution vs. Equilibrium in a Reinsurance Syndicate," Discussion Papers 2008/5, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Özgür Kıbrıs, 2012. "Nash bargaining in ordinal environments," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 16(4), pages 269-282, December.
- Giuseppe De Marco & Jacqueline Morgan, 2009. "Kalai-Smorodinsky Bargaining Solution Equilibria," CSEF Working Papers 235, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Kroll, Eike Benjamin & Vogt, Bodo, 2012. "The relevance of irrelevant alternatives," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 435-437.
- Emililo Calvo, 2004. "Single NTU-value solutions," Game Theory and Information 0405004, EconWPA, revised 10 Jun 2004.
- Naeve-Steinweg, E., 2004. "The averaging mechanism," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 410-424, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:16:y:1977:i:2:p:247-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed