Independence of irrelevant alternatives, and solutions to Nash's bargaining problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s10726-012-9329-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Carmen Herrero, 1997.
"Endogenous reference points and the adjusted proportional solution for bargaining problems with claims,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 15(1), pages 113-119.
- Carmen Herrero Blanco, 1993. "Endogenous Reference Points And The Adjusted Proportional Solution For Bargaining Problems With Claims," Working Papers. Serie AD 1993-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Hom M Pant, 1996. "Endogenous Behaviour of the Tariff Rate in a Political Economy," International Trade 9609001, EconWPA, revised 01 Oct 1996.
- Driesen, Bram, 2012. "Proportional concessions and the leximin solution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 288-291.
- Bram Driesen, 2016. "Bargaining, conditional consistency, and weighted lexicographic Kalai-Smorodinsky Solutions," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 46(4), pages 777-809, April.
- del Carmen Marco Gil, M., 1995. "Efficient solutions for bargaining problems with claims," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 57-69, August.
- repec:spr:sochwe:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00355-017-1045-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Mariotti, 2003. "Even Allocations For Generalised Rationing Problems," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Yan-An Hwang, 2013. "On the core: complement-reduced game and max-reduced game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 42(2), pages 339-355, May.
- Özgür Kıbrıs, 2012. "Nash bargaining in ordinal environments," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 16(4), pages 269-282, December.
- Dietzenbacher, Bas & Peters, Hans, 2018.
"Characterizing NTU-bankruptcy rules using bargaining axioms,"
006, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Dietzenbacher, Bas & Peters, Hans, 2018. "Characterizing NTU-Bankruptcy Rules using Bargaining Axioms," Discussion Paper 2018-005, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Quimbo, Stella Luz A., 2007. "Pricing, Technology Choice, and Information in Health Care Markets," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2006 Vol. XXXIII Nos., Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Giuseppe De Marco & Jacqueline Morgan, 2009. "Kalai-Smorodinsky Bargaining Solution Equilibria," CSEF Working Papers 235, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Kroll, Eike Benjamin & Vogt, Bodo, 2012. "The relevance of irrelevant alternatives," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 435-437.
- repec:phd:pjdevt:pjd_2006_vol._xxxiii_nos._1and2-f is not listed on IDEAS
- Emililo Calvo, 2004. "Single NTU-value solutions," Game Theory and Information 0405004, EconWPA, revised 10 Jun 2004.
- Aase, Knut K., 2008. "The Nash Bargaining Solution vs. Equilibrium in a Reinsurance Syndicate," Discussion Papers 2008/5, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Naeve-Steinweg, E., 2004. "The averaging mechanism," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 410-424, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:16:y:1977:i:2:p:247-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.