Report NEP-GTH-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe De Marco & Jacqueline Morgan, 2009. "Kalai-Smorodinsky Bargaining Solution Equilibria," CSEF Working Papers 235, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rene van den Brink, 2009. "Efficiency and Collusion Neutrality of Solutions for Cooperative TU-Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-065/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Spiliopoulos, Leonidas, 2009. "Neural networks as a learning paradigm for general normal form games," MPRA Paper 16765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090066 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Funk, Matt, 2009. "On the Truly Noncooperative Game of Island Life II: Evolutionary Stable Economic Development Strategy in Brief," MPRA Paper 16771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2009. "Another characterization of quasisupermodularity," MPRA Paper 16594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Duersch & Maroš Servátka, 2009. "Punishment with Uncertain Outcomes in the Prisoner’s Dilemma," Working Papers 0485, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Asen Ivanov, 2009. "Attitudes to Ambiguity in One-Shot Normal-Form Games: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 0902, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Ho, Chun-Yu, 2009. "A Dynamic Oligopoly Game of the US Airline Industry: Estimation and Policy Experiments," MPRA Paper 16739, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Usher, 2009. "Bargaining Unexplained," Working Papers 1208, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Luigi Mittone & Matteo Ploner, 2009. "Social Effects in a Multi-Agent Investment Game. An Experimental Analysis," CEEL Working Papers 0905, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Steinbacher, Matej & Steinbacher, Matjaz & Steinbacher, Mitja, 2009. "A Repeated Game Heterogeneous-Agent Wage-Posting Model," MPRA Paper 16706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Dahm & Robert Dur & Amihai Glazer, 2009. "Lobbying of Firms by Voters," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-068/1, Tinbergen Institute.