On the Truly Noncooperative Game of Island Life II: Evolutionary Stable Economic Development Strategy in Brief
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Funk, Matt, 2008. "On the Problem of Vague Terms: A Glossary of Clearly Stated Assumptions & Careful, Patient, Descriptions," MPRA Paper 14505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-cooperative games; evolutionary game theory; relative insularity; islands; tragedy of the commons; sustainable economic development; theory of value; resource holding power; evolutionary stable strategy; natural selection; long distance dispersal;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-08-16 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2009-08-16 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2009-08-16 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16771. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .