Report NEP-CBE-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robin Pope, 2009. "Policies from Evidence that Risk Starvation Causes Dementias and Depressions and May Contribute to a Range of Other Brain Morbidities," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse12_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- David L. Dickinson & Todd McElroy, 2009. "Rationality around the clock. Sleep and time-of-day effects on guessing game responses," Working Papers 09-17, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- David L. Dickinson & Todd McElroy, 2009. "Flying Airplanes: Realizing Circadian Effects (FARCE)," Working Papers 09-16, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Sebastian Kube, 2009. "Nominalist Heuristics and Economic Theory," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse17_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Funk, Matt, 2009. "On the Truly Noncooperative Game of Island Life II: Evolutionary Stable Economic Development Strategy in Brief," MPRA Paper 16771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spiliopoulos, Leonidas, 2009. "Neural networks as a learning paradigm for general normal form games," MPRA Paper 16765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smith, John, 2009. "The endogenous nature of social preferences," MPRA Paper 16599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Georgiadis & Alan Manning, 2009. "Theory of Values," CEP Discussion Papers dp0943, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Duersch & Maroš Servátka, 2009. "Punishment with Uncertain Outcomes in the Prisoner’s Dilemma," Working Papers 0485, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Robin Cubitt & Michalis Drouvelis & Simon Gachter & Ruslan Kabalin, . "Moral Judgments in Social Dilemmas: How Bad is Free Riding?," Discussion Papers 09/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Asen Ivanov, 2009. "Attitudes to Ambiguity in One-Shot Normal-Form Games: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 0902, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Luigi Mittone & Matteo Ploner, 2009. "Social Effects in a Multi-Agent Investment Game. An Experimental Analysis," CEEL Working Papers 0905, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Igor Kopylov & Jawwad Noor, 2009. "Self-Deception and Choice," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000319, David K. Levine.
- Julie A. Nelson, . "09-03 "Economic Writing on the Pressing Problems of the Day: The Roles of Moral Intuition and Methodological Confusion"," GDAE Working Papers 09-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2009. "Economic Institutions and the Boundaries of the Firm: The Case of Business Groups," Working papers 2009-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.