Reforms in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union in Light of the East Asian Experiences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alwyn Young, 1992. "A Tale of Two Cities: Factor Accumulation and Technical Change in Hong Kong and Singapore," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1992, Volume 7, pages 13-64 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Mui, Vai-Lam, 2005.
"Uncertainty and resistance to reform in laboratory participation games,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 708-737, September.
- Vai-Lam Mui & Timothy N. Cason, 2004. "Uncertainty and Resistance to Reform in Laboratory Participation Games," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 1, Econometric Society.
- Philip R. Lane, 2003.
"The International Community and the CIS-7,"
Trinity Economics Papers
20033, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Philip R. Lane, 2003. "The International Community and the CIS-7," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp04, IIIS.
- Jan Svejnar & Joanna Tyrowicz & Lucas van der Velde, 2015. "Productivity and Inequality Effects of Rapid Labor Reallocation – Insights from a Meta-Analysis of Studies on Transition," Working Papers 2015-11, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Lucas Velde & Jan Svejnar, 2017.
"Effects Of Labor Reallocation On Productivity And Inequality—Insights From Studies On Transition,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 712-732, July.
- Tyrowicz, Joanna & Svejnar, Jan, 2016. "Effects of Labor Reallocation on Productivity and Inequality: Insights from Studies on Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 10229, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Svejnar, Jan & Tyrowicz, Joanna & van der Velde, Lucas, 2016. "Effects of Labor Reallocation on Productivity and Inequality -- Insights from Studies on Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 11672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:69:y:2017:i:1:p:27-52 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEastern Europe; reforms; East Asia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .