Transfer of Know-how for SMEs in Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine. White Paper: Moldova
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandru STRATAN & Elena ACULAI, 2013. "Smes Contribution To Employment In The Republic Of Moldova, Quantitative And Qualitative Assessment," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 37(2(46)), pages 5-19, December.
- Judit Karsai, 2013. "Venture capital and private equity industry in Hungary," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 63(1), pages 23-42, March.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart & Mastruzzi, Massimo, 2010. "The worldwide governance indicators : methodology and analytical issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5430, The World Bank.
- Marcela SLUSARCIUC & Gabriela PRELIPCEAN, 2013. "Grant Schemes For Sme’S - An Opportunity For Eastern Crossborder Areas In The Actual Economic Landscape," The USV Annals of Economics and Public Administration, Stefan cel Mare University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, vol. 13(1(17)), pages 23-32, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSME development; economic development; Moldova; Visegrad countries;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2015-08-25 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CSE-2015-08-25 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2015-08-25 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENT-2015-08-25 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2015-08-25 (Innovation)
- NEP-TRA-2015-08-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnrepo:0122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.