Report NEP-TRA-2015-08-25This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brown, J. David & Earle, John S. & Shpak, Solomiya & Vakhitov, Volodymyr, 2015. "Is Privatization Working in Ukraine? New Estimates from Comprehensive Manufacturing Firm Data, 1989-2013," IZA Discussion Papers 9261, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhou Xun, 2015. "Preference for Redistribution and Inequality Perception in China: Evidence from the CGSS 2006," Working Papers halshs-01143131, HAL.
- Gregory Wegmann & Ivan Ruviditch, 2015. "Management in China: Cultural, institutional roots and pragmatism. An inquiry in Shanghai," Working Papers hal-01104551, HAL.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Sylvie Démurger & Shi Li, 2015. "Migration externalities in Chinese cities," Working Papers halshs-01128858, HAL.
- Huanan Li & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "Is it possible for China to reduce its total CO2 emissions?," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 81, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Erik Kubicka & Andrej Piovarci & Jozer Simuth & Vladimir Dubrovskiy, 2015. "Transfer of Know-how for Small and Mid-size Businesses in Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine White Paper: Ukraine," CASE Network Reports 0121, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Martin Srholec, 2015. "RIO Country Report Czech Republic 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96345, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Tomasz Brodzicki & Tomasz Jurkiewicz & Stanislaw Uminski & Krystyna Gawlikowska-Hueckel, 2015. "The role of productivity and other factors in the internationalization of Polish firms. The initial results of a survey," Working Papers 1505, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Deininger,Klaus W. & Jin,Songqing & Liu,Shouying & Shao,Ting & Xia,Fang, 2015. "Impact of property rights reform to support China?s rural-urban integration : village-level evidence from the Chengdu national experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7389, The World Bank.
- Guilhem Fabre, 2015.
"The Lions's Share, Act 2. What's Behind China's Anti-Corruption Campaign?
[La part du lion, acte 2 : Les dessous de la campagne anti-corruption en Chine]," Working Papers halshs-01143800, HAL.
- Calvo,Paula Andrea & Lopez-Calva,Luis-Felipe & Posadas,Josefina, 2015. "A decade of declining earnings inequality in the Russian Federation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7392, The World Bank.
- Larisa Smirnykh & Andreas Wörgötter, 2015. "Non-standard contracts, flexibility and employment adjustment: Empirical evidence from Russian establishment data," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1253, OECD Publishing.
- Magdolna Sass & Oliver Kovacs & Lidis Garbovan & Renata Anna Jaksa, 2015. "Transfer of Know-how for SMEs in Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine. White Paper: Moldova," CASE Network Reports 0122, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Radu Gheorghiu, 2015. "RIO Country Report Romania 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96475, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Tibor Dory, 2015. "RIO Country Report Hungary 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96564, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Tang, Bo, 2014. "Exchange Rate Exposure of Chinese Firms at the Industry and Firm level," MPRA Paper 66008, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2015.
- Ruuta Ruttas-Küttim, 2015. "RIO Country Report Estonia 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96487, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Agne Paliokaite, 2015. "RIO Country Report Lithuania 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96488, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Boštjan Udovic & Maja Bucar, 2015. "RIO Country Report Slovenia 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96370, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Valdis Avotinš & Liene Resele, 2015. "RIO Country Report Latvia 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96489, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).