Report NEP-INO-2015-08-25This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-01154158 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:era:wpaper:dp-2015-48 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jovana Kovacevic & Sophie Hooge & Albert David, 2015. "Analyzing The Micro-Processes Of Collaborative Concept Generation At Ideation Stages: The Case Of Innovation-Oriented Web Community Discussions," Post-Print hal-01138847, HAL.
- Petra Moser & Joerg Ohmstedt & Paul W. Rhode, 2015. "Patent Citations and the Size of the Inventive Step - Evidence from Hybrid Corn," NBER Working Papers 21443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ismail Saglam, 2015. "Research and Development of an Optimally Regulated Monopolist with Unknown Costs," IPEK Working Papers 1502, Ipek University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Ping-ho & Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2015. "Do R&D subsidies necessarily stimulate economic growth?," MPRA Paper 66061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naciba Haned & Caroline Mothe & Nguyen-Thi Thuc Uyen, 2014. "Firm persistence in technological innovation: the relevance of organizational innovation," Post-Print hal-01133555, HAL.
- Romaric Servajean-Hilst & Katia Picaud, 2014. "Early Purchaser Involvement in Open Innovation- the case of an advanced purchasing function triggering the absorption of external knowledge in the French automotive industry," Post-Print halshs-00983662, HAL.
- Edquist , Charles & Zabala-Iturriagagoitia , Jon Mikel, 2015. "The Innovation Union Scoreboard is flawed: The Case of Sweden – not the innovation leader of the EU – updated version," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/27, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Thomas Grebel & Lionel Nesta, 2013. "Spillovers, product substitution and R&D investment : theory and evidence," Working Papers hal-00973072, HAL.
- Bastien Bernela & Rachel Levy, 2014.
"Modalities of coordination inside innovative collaborative projects: between face-to-face interactions and interactions at a distance
[Modalités de coordination de projets collaboratifs pour l'inno," Working Papers halshs-01085016, HAL.
- Derya Findik & Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Intangible Investment and Technical Efficiency: The Case of Software-Intensive Manufacturing Firms in Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1511, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Andries Brandsma & D'Artis Kancs, 2015. "RHOMOLO: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Modelling Approach to the Evaluation of the EU’s R&D Policies," JRC Working Papers JRC95421, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Julien Berthoumieu, 2015. "Policy Instruments, Patents and International Technology Diffusion in a North-South Duopoly," Working Papers hal-01155111, HAL.
- Laura Abramovsky, 2015. "Global engagement in R&D: a portrait of biopharmaceutical patenting firms," IFS Working Papers W15/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Amel Attour & Maelle Della-Peruta, 2014. "Architectural Knowledge: key flows and processes in designing an inter-organizational technological platform," Post-Print halshs-01062004, HAL.
- Isabelle Liotard & Valérie Revest, 2014. "Web 2.0 et Open Innovation : un regain d'intérêt pour les concours d'innovation en ligne," Post-Print hal-01141037, HAL.
- Paul Cunningham, 2015. "RIO Country Report UK 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96565, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Aoife Brophy Haney, 2015. "Managerial interpretation and innovation in the context of climate change," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1524, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tom Martin, 2015. "RIO Country Report Ireland 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96573, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Matthijs Janssen & Pim den Hertog, 2015. "RIO Country Report The Netherlands 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96296, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Boštjan Udovic & Maja Bucar, 2015. "RIO Country Report Slovenia 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96370, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Christoph Grimpe, 2015. "RIO Country Report Denmark 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96571, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Manuel Mira Godinho & Vítor Corrodo Simões, 2015. "RIO Country Report Portugal 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96476, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Vincent Duchêne, 2015. "RIO Country Report Belgium 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96432, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Valdis Avotinš & Liene Resele, 2015. "RIO Country Report Latvia 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96489, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Agne Paliokaite, 2015. "RIO Country Report Lithuania 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96488, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Tibor Dory, 2015. "RIO Country Report Hungary 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96564, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Radu Gheorghiu, 2015. "RIO Country Report Romania 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96475, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ruuta Ruttas-Küttim, 2015. "RIO Country Report Estonia 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96487, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Jessica Schoner & Greg Lindsey & David Levinson, 2015. "Is Bicycling Contagious? Effects of Bike Share Stations and Activity on System Membership and General Population Cycling," Working Papers 000137, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Veli-Pekka Saarnivaara, 2015. "RIO Country Report Finland 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96563, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- FaÏz Gallouj & Matthias Weber & Metka Stare & Luis Rubalcaba, 2015. "The futures of the service economy in Europe: a foresight analysis," Post-Print halshs-01133897, HAL.
- Martin Srholec, 2015. "RIO Country Report Czech Republic 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC96345, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Xavier Pavie, 2013. "The importance of responsible-innovation and the necessity of 'Innovation-care'," Working Papers hal-00690404, HAL.
- Rekers , Josephine V. & Grillitsch, Markus, 2015. "How does multi-scalar institutional change affect localized learning processes? A case study of the med-tech sector in Southern Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/26, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Silvia Cruz & Sônia Paulino & Faïz Gallouj, 2014. "Innovation in Brazilian landfills: A ServPPIN perspective," Post-Print halshs-01134031, HAL.
- WADA Tetsuo, 2015. "Cognitive Distances in Prior Art Search by the Triadic Patent Offices: Empirical evidence from international search reports," Discussion papers 15096, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mélodie Cartel & Eva Boxenbaum & Franck Aggeri, 2014. "Policy making as bricolage: the role of platforms in institutional innovation," Post-Print hal-01089462, HAL.
- Olivier Baverel & Gilles Debizet & Stephane Ploix, 2014. "Prospective créative énergie habitat territoires. Rapport de synthèse," Working Papers halshs-01070206, HAL.
- Jérémie Faham & Nawel Takouachet & Jérémy Legardeur & Iban Lizarralde, 2014. "WeKeyInnovation, un Wiki Basé sur le Crowdsourcing pour Partager de l’Information sur le Soutien à l’Innovation," Post-Print hal-01077271, HAL.
- Benjamin Cabanes & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil & Olga Kokshagina & Patrick Cogez, 2015. "Innovation et compétition entre plateformes technologiques : vers une stratégie basée sur la pervasivité des technologies," Post-Print hal-01140915, HAL.
- Benjamin Zimmer & Julie Stal-Le Cardinal & Bernard Yannou & Gilles Le Cardinal & François Piette & Vincent Boly, 2014. "A methodology for the development of innovation clusters: application in the health care sector," Post-Print hal-01152287, HAL.
- Olivier Sire & Salim Lardjane, 2014.
"VORTEX, a dedicated tool for the development of territorial intelligence based on a systemic approach of the social network for innovation in Brittany
[VORTEX, un outil d'intelligence territoriale ," Working Papers hal-01098549, HAL.
- David Hemous & Morten Olsen, 2015. "The Rise of the Machines: Automation, Horizontal Innovation and Income Inequality," 2015 Meeting Papers 456, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:tel-01178110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc, 2014. "Trust, Well-Being and Growth: New Evidence and Policy Implications," Post-Print hal-01169659, HAL.
- Francesco Quatraro & Marco Vivarelli, 2015. "Drivers of entrepreneurship and post-entry performance of newborn firms in developing countries," Post-Print hal-01071511, HAL.
- Mckenzie,David J., 2015. "Identifying and spurring high-growth entrepreneurship : experimental evidence from a business plan competition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7391, The World Bank.
- Fabienne Bornard & Caroline Verzat & Chrystelle Gaujard, 2014. "Imaging the future of entrepreneurship education: scenarios building as shuttles to the future," Post-Print halshs-01089398, HAL.
- Fabrice Cavarretta & Nathan Furr, 2014. "An Inquiry into the Epistemic Properties of Entrepreneurs' Theories of Action," Working Papers hal-01083875, HAL.
- Francesco Caselli, 2014. "Experience-biased Technical Change," Discussion Papers 1517, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM), revised Jul 2015.
- Magdolna Sass & Oliver Kovacs & Lidis Garbovan & Renata Anna Jaksa, 2015. "Transfer of Know-how for SMEs in Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine. White Paper: Moldova," CASE Network Reports 0122, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.