Web 2.0 et Open Innovation : un regain d'intérêt pour les concours d'innovation en ligne
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin J. Boudreau & Andrei Hagiu, 2009. "Platform Rules: Multi-Sided Platforms as Regulators," Chapters,in: Platforms, Markets and Innovation, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jean‐Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 2006. "Two‐sided markets: a progress report," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(3), pages 645-667, September.
- Jaison G. Morgan, 2008. "Inducing Innovation Through Prizes," Innovations: Technology, Governance, Globalization, MIT Press, vol. 3(4), pages 105-117, October.
- Roson Roberto, 2005. "Two-Sided Markets: A Tentative Survey," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 1-19, June.
- Brennan, Timothy J. & Macauley, Molly & Whitefoot, Kate, 2011. "Prizes, Patents, and Technology Procurement: A Proposed Analytical Framework," Discussion Papers dp-11-21-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Nicolas Jullien & Julien Pénin, 2014. "Innovation ouverte : vers la génération 2.0," Post-Print hal-01009630, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsOpen Innovation; crowdsourcing; concours; primes; agences publiques américaines;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01141037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .