Germany’s PSB going online – is there an economic justification for Public Service Media online?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Machiel Dijk & Richard Nahuis & Daniel Waagmeester, 2006.
"Does Public Service Broadcasting Serve The Public? The Future of Television in the Changing Media Landscape,"
Springer, vol. 154(2), pages 251-276, June.
- Machiel van Dijk & Richard Nahuis & Daniël Waagmeester, 2005. "Does public service broadcasting serve the public? The future of television in the changing media landscape," CPB Discussion Paper 43, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- M. van Dijk & R. Nahuis & D. Waagmeester, 2005. "Does Public Service Broadcasting Serve the Public? The Future of Television in the Changing Media Landscape," Working Papers 05-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Shaun P. Hargreaves Heap, 2005. "Television in a digital age: what role for public service broadcasting?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(41), pages 112-157, January.
More about this item
Keywordsmedia economics; two-sided markets; competition; public service broadcasting; public service media;
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2010-10-23 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-10-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-ICT-2010-10-23 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sdk:wpaper:102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ulla H. Oehlenschläger). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehhsdk.html .