Report NEP-EUR-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rebeca Jiménez-Rodríguez & Giuseppe Russo, 2010. "Aggregate Employment Dynamics and (Partial) Labour Market Reforms," CSEF Working Papers 260, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Frédéric Salladarré & Boubaker Hlaimi & François-Charles Wolff, 2010. "How important is security in the choice of employment? Evidence from European countries," Working Papers hal-00526264, HAL.
- Wilfried Rickels & Dennis Görlich & Gerrit Oberst, 2010. "Explaining European Emission Allowance Price Dynamics: Evidence from Phase II," Kiel Working Papers 1650, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Longford, Nicholas T. & Nicodemo, Catia, 2010. "The Contribution of Social Transfers to the Reduction of Poverty," IZA Discussion Papers 5223, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nadine Lindstädt, 2010. "Germany’s PSB going online – is there an economic justification for Public Service Media online?," Working Papers 102/10, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Somlanare Romuald KINDA, 2010. "Does Education Really Matter for Environmental Quality?," Working Papers 201028, CERDI.
- Yolanda Rebollo Sanz, 2010. "Unemployment Insurance and Job Turnover in Spain," Working Papers 10.08, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2011.
- Minas, Renate, 2010. "(Re)centralizing tendencies within Health Care Services: Implementation of a new idea?," Arbetsrapport 2010:9, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Honekamp, Ivonne & Schwarze, Johannes, 2010. "The potential effects for families of introducing the French fiscal system in Germany," MPRA Paper 25794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Östblom, Göran & Ljunggren Söderman, Maria & Sjöström, Magnus, 2010. "Analysing future solid waste generation - Soft linking a model of waste management with a CGE-model for Sweden," Working Paper 118, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765020967 is not listed on IDEAS anymore