Aggregate Employment Dynamics and (Partial) Labour Market Reforms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rebeca Jiménez-Rodríguez & Giuseppe Russo, 2012. "Aggregate Employment Dynamics And (Partial) Labour Market Reforms," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 430-448, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Firpo, Sergio Pinheiro & Ridder, Geert, 2010. "Bounds on functionals of the distribution treatment effects," Textos para discussão 201, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Ventura, Eva, 1994. "A note on measurement error and Euler equations : An alternative to log-linear approximations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 305-308.
- James J. Heckman & Jeffrey Smith & Nancy Clements, 1997. "Making The Most Out Of Programme Evaluations and Social Experiments: Accounting For Heterogeneity in Programme Impacts," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 487-535.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Guglielmo Weber, 1993. "Consumption Growth, the Interest Rate and Aggregation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 631-649.
- Bruce D. Meyer & James X. Sullivan, 2009.
"Five Decades of Consumption and Income Poverty,"
NBER Working Papers
14827, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce Meyer & James X. Sullivan, 2010. "Five Decades of Consumption and Income Proverty," Working Papers 2010-003, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Bruce D. Meyer & James X. Sullivan, 2009. "Five Decades of Consumption and Income Poverty," Working Papers 0907, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Charles R. Hulten, 2007. "Hard-to-Measure Goods and Services: Essays in Honor of Zvi Griliches," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bern07-1, January.
- Winter, Joachim, 0000.
"Design effects in survey-based measures of household consumption,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
02-34, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Winter, Joachim, 2002. "Design effects in survey-based measures of household consumption," Papers 02-34, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Richard Blundell & Luigi Pistaferri & Ian Preston, 2008. "Consumption Inequality and Partial Insurance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1887-1921, December.
- Hong, Han & Tamer, Elie, 2003. "A simple estimator for nonlinear error in variable models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 1-19, November.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Aloysius Siow, 1987.
"Testing the Response of Consumption to Income Changes with (Noisy) Panel Data,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 102(2), pages 293-328.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Aloysius Siow, 1986. "Testing the Response of Consumption to Income Changes with (Noisy) PanelData," NBER Working Papers 2012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erich Battistin, 2002.
"Errors in Survey Reports of Consumption Expenditures,"
10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002
C4-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Erich Battistin, 2003. "Errors in survey reports of consumption expenditures," IFS Working Papers W03/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Sheldon Danziger & Geng Li & Robert F. Schoeni, 2006. "Studying consumption with the Panel Study of Income Dynamics: comparisons with the Consumer Expenditure Survey and an application to the intergenerational transmission of well-being," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:105-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Basile & Alessandro Girardi & Marianna Mantuano & Giuseppe Russo, 2016.
"Interregional Migration, Human Capital Externalities and Unemployment Dynamics: Evidence from Italian Provinces,"
CSEF Working Papers
460, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Basile, Roberto & Girardi, Alessandro & Mantuano, Marianna & Russo, Giuseppe, 2017. "Interregional Migration, Human Capital Externalities and Unemployment Dynamics: Evidence from Italian Provinces," EconStor Preprints 168560, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Mussida Chiara & Sciulli Dario, 2015. "Flexibility Policies and Re-employment Probabilities in Italy," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 621-651, April.
- Toyoki Matue, 2017. "Labor Market Institutions and Employment Fluctuations in Dynamic General Equilibrium Models," Discussion Papers 1701, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Marques, André M. & Lima, Gilberto Tadeu & Troster, Victor, 2017.
"Unemployment persistence in OECD countries after the Great Recession,"
Elsevier, pages 105-116.
- André M. Marques & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, Victor Troster, 2016. "Unemployment Persistence in OECD Countries after the Great Recession," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_16, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
More about this item
Keywordslabour market deregulation; dynamic responses;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2010-10-23 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-10-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2010-10-23 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sef:csefwp:260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lia Ambrosio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cssalit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.