Report NEP-EEC-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zsolt Darvas, 2010. "The Case for Reforming Euro Area Entry Criteria," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1022, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Dufrénot G. & Paul L., 2010. "Fiscal developments in the euro area beyond the crisis: some lessons drawn from fiscal reaction functions," Working papers 292, Banque de France.
- Andrea Monticini & David Peel & Giacomo Vaciago, 2010. "The Impact of ECB and FED announcements on the Euro Interest Rates," DEP - series of economic working papers 2/2010, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2010. "Sources of exchange rate dynamics in the European transition economies," MPRA Paper 25771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rebeca Jiménez-Rodríguez & Giuseppe Russo, 2010. "Aggregate Employment Dynamics and (Partial) Labour Market Reforms," CSEF Working Papers 260, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:12/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berglöf, Erik & Bruynooghe, Lise & Harmgart, Heike & Sanfey, Peter & Schweiger, Helena & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2010. "European Transition at Twenty," Working Paper Series wp2010-91, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fornari, Fabio & Lemke, Wolfgang, 2010. "Predicting recession probabilities with financial variables over multiple horizons," Working Paper Series 1255, European Central Bank.
- de Bandt,O. & Malik, S., 2010. "Is there Evidence of Shift-Contagion in International Housing Markets?," Working papers 295, Banque de France.
- Vivek Joshi, 2010. "Preferential Tariff Formation -- The Case of the European Union," IHEID Working Papers 05-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Honekamp, Ivonne & Schwarze, Johannes, 2010. "The potential effects for families of introducing the French fiscal system in Germany," MPRA Paper 25794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikolaos Giannellis, 2010. "Nonlinearity and Inflation Rate Differential Persistence: Evidence from the Eurozone," Working Papers 1011, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2010.