Report NEP-CUL-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2010. "World Heritage Listing of Australian Natural Sites: Effects on Tourism, Economic Value and Conservation," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 94306, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Amélie Boutinot & Vincent Mangematin & Iragaël Joly, 2010. "When Celebrity Destroys Artistic Reputation: The Case Of French Architects," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00526511, HAL.
- Irena Grosfeld & Alexander Rodnyansky & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2011. "Persistent anti-market culture: A legacy of the Pale of Settlement and of the Holocaust," Working Papers w0145, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Michael Todd, 2010. "Beyond the craft ghetto: Harnessing creative industries to support development," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 12810, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1600543 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:trn:utwpde:1010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nadine Lindstädt, 2010. "Germany’s PSB going online – is there an economic justification for Public Service Media online?," Working Papers 102/10, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.