Competition, cultural autonomy and global governance: The audio-visual sector in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John O'Hagan & Michael Jennings, 2003. "Public Broadcasting in Europe: Rationale, Licence Fee and Other Issues," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 27(1), pages 31-56, February.
- Schulze,Gunther G., 2010. "The Political Economy of Capital Controls," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521142854, March.
- Ruth Towse (ed.), 2003. "A Handbook of Cultural Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2039, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Günther G. Schulze, 2011. "International Trade," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 33 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ralf Dewenter & Michael Westermann, 2005. "Cinema Demand In Germany," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, pages 213-231.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hwware:26099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hwwaade.html .