The International Regulatory Regime on Capital Flows and Trade in Services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Natalia Tamirisa, 2003. "Trade in Financial Services and Capital Movements," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 24(1), pages 47-66, August.
- Schulze,Gunther G., 2010. "The Political Economy of Capital Controls," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521142854, April.
- Brad J. McDonald & Geoffrey J Bannister & Natalia T. Tamirisa & Piritta Sorsa & Jaroslaw Wieczorek, 2000. "Trade Policy in Financial Services," IMF Working Papers 00/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Schuknecht, Ludger, 1998.
"A simple trade policy perspective on capital controls,"
WTO Staff Working Papers
ERAD-98-11, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Schuknecht, L., 1998. "A Simple Trade Policy Perspective on Capital Controls," Papers 98-11, Stanford - Institute for Thoretical Economics.
- Williamson, J. & Drabek, Z., 1999.
"Whether and When to Liberalize Capital Account and Financial Services,"
99-03, Stanford - Institute for Thoretical Economics.
- Williamson, J. & Drabek, Z., 1999. "Whether and When to Liberalize Capital Account and Financial Services," Economic Research and Analysis Division (ERAD) 99-03, World Trade Organization. Economic Research and Analysis Division (ERAD).
- Williamsonn, John & Drabek, Zdenek, 1999. "Whether and when to liberalize capital account and financial services," WTO Staff Working Papers ERAD-99-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Kono, Masamichi & Schuknecht, Ludger, 1999. "Financial services trade, capital flows, and financial stability," WTO Staff Working Papers ERAD-98-12, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Christopher J. Neely, 1999. "An introduction to capital controls," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 13-30.
More about this item
Keywordscapital controls; exchange restrictions; international capital flows; economic crises;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2012-01-10 (International Finance)
- NEP-REG-2012-01-10 (Regulation)
- NEP-SEA-2012-01-10 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .