A Simple Trade Policy Perspective on Capital Controls
This note discusses capital controls using insights from the trade policy literature. It highlights some key issues taht have been neglected in the current international debate on capital controls.
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1998|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: STANFORD UNIVERSITY, Stanford Institute for Theoretical Economics,STANFORD CALIFORNIA 94305 U.S.A.|
Phone: (650) 723-2218
Fax: (650) 725-5702
Web page: http://www.stanford.edu/group/SITE/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ross Levine, 1997.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Levine, Ross, 1996. "Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1678, The World Bank.
- Kono, Masamichi & Low, Patrick & Luanga, Mukela & Mattoo, Aaditya & Oshikawa, Maika & Schuknecht, Ludger, 1997. "Opening markets in financial services and the role of the GATS," WTO Special Studies, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division, volume 1, number 1.
- Adams, Charles & Greenwood, Jeremy, 1985. "Dual exchange rate systems and capital controls: An investigation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 43-63, February.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:stante:98-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.