Whether and When to Liberalize Capital Account and Financial Services
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Williamsonn, John & Drabek, Zdenek, 1999. "Whether and when to liberalize capital account and financial services," WTO Staff Working Papers ERAD-99-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Williamson, J. & Drabek, Z., 1999. "Whether and When to Liberalize Capital Account and Financial Services," Economic Research and Analysis Division (ERAD) 99-03, World Trade Organization. Economic Research and Analysis Division (ERAD).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lupo Pasini, Federico, 2012. "The International Regulatory Regime on Capital Flows and Trade in Services," ADBI Working Papers 338, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Singh, Ajit, 1994. "How did East Asia grow so fast? Slow progress towards an analytical consensus," MPRA Paper 53435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Angeles, 2005.
"Capital Account Openness and Bankruptcies,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0542, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- L Angeles, 2005. "Capital Account Openness and Bankruptcies," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 65, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Luis Angeles, "undated". "Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Some International evidence," Working Papers 2006_13, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
More about this item
KeywordsCAPITAL ; INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL MARKET ; LIBERALIZATION;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:stante:99-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sistaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.