Report NEP-REG-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burger, Ronelle & Dasgupta, Indraneel & Owens, Trudy, 2011. "A Model of NGO Regulation with an Application to Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 6221, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Romain Lestage & David Flacher, 2011. "Access Regulation and Welfare," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201185, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Dec 2011.
- Andreas Haller & Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2011. "Termination Charges in the International Parcel Market: Competition and Regulation," Working Papers 0028, Swiss Economics.
- Ba, Lika & Gasmi, Farid, 2011. "To what extent do infrastructure and financial sectors reforms interplay? Evidence from panel data on the power sector in developing countries," TSE Working Papers 11-264, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Joseph E. Aldy & William A. Pizer, 2011. "The Competitiveness Impacts of Climate Change Mitigation Policies," NBER Working Papers 17705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elettra Agliardi & Luigi Sereno, 2011. "Environmental Protection, Public Finance Requirements and the Timing of Emission Reductions," Working Paper series 53_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Abrigo, Michael Ralph M., 2011. "Managing International Labor Migration: The Philippine Experience," Discussion Papers DP 2011-33, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lupo Pasini, Federico, 2012. "The International Regulatory Regime on Capital Flows and Trade in Services," ADBI Working Papers 338, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Battistella, Graziano & Park, Jung Soo & Asis, Maruja M.B., 2011. "Protecting Filipino Transnational Domestic Workers: Government Regulations and their Outcomes," Discussion Papers DP 2011-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Schmitz, Hendrik & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2011. "In Absolute or Relative Terms? How Framing Prices Affects the Consumer Price Sensitivity of Health Plan Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 6241, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lambert, F. & Ramos-Tallada, J. & Rebillard, C., 2011. "Capital controls and spillover effects: evidence from Latin-American countries," Working papers 357, Banque de France.