Assessment of India's fiscal and external sector vulnerability: A balance sheet approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bachellerie, A. & Couillault, B., 2005. "Public debt sustainability and crises in emerging market countries: a presentation of the concepts and diagnostic tools," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 6, pages 63-80, June.
- Levy-Yeyati, Eduardo & Sturzenegger, Federico, 2007.
"A Balance-Sheet Approach to Fiscal Sustainability,"
Working Paper Series
rwp07-044, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati and Federico Sturzenegger, 2007. "A Balance-Sheet Approach to Fiscal Sustainability," Business School Working Papers balancesheet, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Federico Sturzenegger, 2007. "A Balance-Sheet Approach to Fiscal Sustainability," CID Working Papers 150, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Patel, Urjit R., 1992.
"Debt, deficits, and inflation: An application to the public finances of India,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 171-205, March.
- Willem H. Buiter & Urjit R. Patel, 1990. "Debt, Deficits and Inflation: An Application to the Public Finances of India," NBER Working Papers 3287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Patel, U, 1990. "Debt, Deficits and Inflation: An Application to the Public Finance of India," CEPR Discussion Papers 408, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Charles Wyplosz, 2007. "Debt Sustainability Assessment: The IMF Approach and Alternatives," IHEID Working Papers 03-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2011.
"The Forgotten History of Domestic Debt,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(552), pages 319-350, May.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "The Forgotten History of Domestic Debt," NBER Working Papers 13946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2008. "The Next (but not new) Frontier for Sovereign Default," MPRA Paper 11865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking; Public debt; Fiscal imbalance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sch:wpaper:327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (B B Chand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iseccin.html .