Exchange Market Pressure Index in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Idrees Khawaja, 2007.
"Exchange Market Pressure and Monetary Policy: Evidence from Pakistan,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 83-114, Jul-Dec.
- M. Idrees Khawaja, 1970. "Exchange Market Pressure and Monetary Policy : Evidence from Pakistan," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22208, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- M. Idrees Khawaja, 2007. "Exchange Market Pressure and Monetary Policy: Evidence from Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:31, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Girton, Lance & Roper, Don, 1977. "A Monetary Model of Exchange Market Pressure Applied to the Postwar Canadian Experience," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 537-548, September.
- Thomson Fontaine, 2005. "Currency Crises in Developed and Emerging Market Economies; A Comparative Empirical Treatment," IMF Working Papers 05/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza, 2007. "The Yen, the US dollar, and the trade weighted basket of currencies: Does the choice of anchor currencies matter in identifying incidences of speculative attacks?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 214-235, March.
- repec:lje:journl:v:2:y:2007:i:2:p:83-114 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vera Ogeh Fiador & Nicholas Biekpe, 2015. "Monetary policy and exchange market pressure-evidence from sub-Saharan Africa," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(37), pages 3921-3937, August.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange market pressure; exchange rate; threshold level;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbp:wpaper:35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Faisal Saleem). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbpgvpk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.