Exchange Market Pressure Index in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Idrees Khawaja, 2007.
"Exchange Market Pressure and Monetary Policy: Evidence from Pakistan,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 83-114, Jul-Dec.
- M. Idrees Khawaja, 1970. "Exchange Market Pressure and Monetary Policy : Evidence from Pakistan," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22208, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- M. Idrees Khawaja, 2007. "Exchange Market Pressure and Monetary Policy: Evidence from Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:31, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Girton, Lance & Roper, Don, 1977. "A Monetary Model of Exchange Market Pressure Applied to the Postwar Canadian Experience," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 537-548, September.
- Thomson Fontaine, 2005. "Currency Crises in Developed and Emerging Market Economies; A Comparative Empirical Treatment," IMF Working Papers 05/13, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:lje:journl:v:2:y:2007:i:2:p:83-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza, 2007. "The Yen, the US dollar, and the trade weighted basket of currencies: Does the choice of anchor currencies matter in identifying incidences of speculative attacks?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 214-235, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vera Ogeh Fiador & Nicholas Biekpe, 2015. "Monetary policy and exchange market pressure-evidence from sub-Saharan Africa," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(37), pages 3921-3937, August.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange market pressure; exchange rate; threshold level;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbp:wpaper:35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Faisal Saleem). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbpgvpk.html .