A method of detecting whether a central bank engages in the black market for foreign exchange: Evidence from Iran
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1996. "Foundations of International Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262150476, January.
- Girton, Lance & Roper, Don, 1977. "A Monetary Model of Exchange Market Pressure Applied to the Postwar Canadian Experience," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 537-548, September.
- Connolly, Michael & Dantas da Silveira, Jose, 1979. "Exchange Market Pressure in Postwar Brazil: An Application of the Girton-Roper Monetary Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 448-454, June.
- Modeste, Nelson C, 1981. "Exchange Market Pressure during the 1970s in Argentina: An Application of the Girton-Roper Monetary Model: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 13(2), pages 234-240, May.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen, 1985. "Devaluation and the J-Curve: Some Evidence from LDCs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 500-504, August.
- Kim, Inchul, 1985. "Exchange Market Pressure in Korea: An Application of the Girton-Roper Monetary Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(2), pages 258-263, May.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee, 1996. "Source of Stagflation in an Oil-Producing Country: Evidence from Iran," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 18(4), pages 609-620, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:60:y:1998:i:1:p:97-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.