The Economics of Information Technology in Public Sector Health Facilities in Developing Countries: The Case of South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amalia R. Miller & Catherine Tucker, 2009.
"Privacy Protection and Technology Diffusion: The Case of Electronic Medical Records,"
INFORMS, vol. 55(7), pages 1077-1093, July.
- Catherine Tucker & Amalia Miller, 2007. "Privacy Protection and Technology Diffusion: The Case of Electronic Medical Records," Working Papers 07-16, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsHospital information systems; healthcare management; electronic health records; South Africa; mixed methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-11-01 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2011-11-01 (Health Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2011-11-01 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .