Centralized Wage Determination and Regional Unemployment Differences: The Case of Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Caponi, Vincenzo, 2008. "Centralized Wage Determination and Regional Unemployment Differences: The Case of Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 3592, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Brandolini, 1999.
"The Distribution of Personal Income in Post-War Italy: Source Description, Data Quality, and the Time Pattern of Income Inequality,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 58(2), pages 183-239, September.
- Andrea Brandolini, 1999. "The Distribution of Personal Income in Post-War Italy: Source Description, Data Quality, and the Time Pattern of Income Inequality," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 350, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Brandolini, A., 1999. "The Distribution of Personal Income in Post-War Italy: Source Description, Date Quality, and the Time Pattern of Income Inequality," Papers 350, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Giuseppe Nicoletti & Stefano Scarpetta & Olivier Boylaud, 2000. "Summary Indicators of Product Market Regulation with an Extension to Employment Protection Legislation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 226, OECD Publishing.
- Eliana Viviano, 2002. "Unï¿½analisi critica delle definizioni di disoccupazione e partecipazione in Italia," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 450, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marco Manacorda & Barbara Petrongolo, 2006.
"Regional mismatch and unemployment: theory and evidence from Italy, 1977–1998,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 19(1), pages 137-162, February.
- Marco Manacorda & Barbara Petrongolo, 2005. "Regional Mismatch and Unemployment: Theory and Evidence from Italy, 1977-1998," CELPE Discussion Papers 90, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Faini, Riccardo, 1999. "Trade unions and regional development," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 457-474, February.
- Mortensen, Dale T. & Pissarides, Christopher A., 1999.
"New developments in models of search in the labor market,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 39, pages 2567-2627
- Mortensen, Dale T & Pissarides, Christopher, 1999. "New Developments in Models of Search in the Labour Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 2053, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Faini, Riccardo & Galli, Giampaolo & Gennari, Pietro & Rossi, Fulvio, 1997. "An empirical puzzle: Falling migration and growing unemployment differentials among Italian regions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 571-579, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriele Cardullo, 2012. "Public Sector Wage Bargaining, Unemployment, and Inequality," DEP - series of economic working papers 2/2012, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- repec:bla:jpbect:v:19:y:2017:i:2:p:490-510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriele Cardullo, 2017.
"The Welfare and Employment Effects of Centralized Public Sector Wage Bargaining,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 19(2), pages 490-510, April.
- Cardullo, Gabriele, 2015. "The Welfare and Employment Effects of Centralized Public Sector Wage Bargaining," MPRA Paper 66879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsItaly; Regional Dualism; Mezzogiorno.;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2009-11-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2009-11-14 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-11-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rye:wpaper:wp007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurice Roche). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deryeca.html .