Report NEP-GEO-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-GEO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hiroshi Aiura & Yasuhiro Sato, 2009. "A model of urban demography," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-18-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics, revised Nov 2009.
- Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2009. "Regional Factors and Innovativeness - An Empirical Analysis of Four German Industries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0917, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2009.
- Frank Neffke & Martin Henning & Martin Ron Boschma, 2009. "How do regions diversify over time? Industry relatedness and the development of new growth paths in regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0916, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2009.
- John Hartwick, 2009. ""reverse" Intergovernmental Transfers Between Regions With Local Public Goods," Working Paper 1221, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Eric Girardin & Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2009. "Does Accounting for Spatial Effects Help Forecasting the Growth of Chinese Provinces?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 938, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Martins, Alexandre & Pinto, Hugo, 2009. "Reflexões sobre a Avaliação do Quadro Fiscal Regional: Implicações para o Algarve [Reflections on “The Evaluation of the Regional Fiscal Framework”: Implications for the Algarve]," MPRA Paper 18515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincenzo Caponi, 2009. "Centralized Wage Determination and Regional Unemployment Differences: The Case of Italy," Working Papers 007, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Fabien CANDAU, 2009. "Is Agglomeration Desirable," Working Papers 3, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Oct 2009.
- Albert Solé-Ollé, 2009. "Inter-Regional redistribution through infrastructure investment: tactical or programmatic?," Working Papers 2009/32, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Osiris J. Parcero, 2009. "Optimal country's policy towards multinationals when local regions can choose between firm-specific and non-firm-specific policies," Working Papers 2009/34, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Marco Bellandi, 2009. "Regions, Nations and Beyond In Marshallian External Economies," Working Papers - Economics wp2009_13.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Elodie Fabre, 2009. "Devolution in the United Kingdom: origins, forms and evolution," Working Papers of VIVES - Research Centre for Regional Economics 11, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), VIVES - Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Ghemawat, Pankaj & Llano, Carlos & Requena, Francisco, 2009. "Rethinking regional competitiveness: Catalonia's international and interregional trade, 1995-2006," IESE Research Papers D/802, IESE Business School.