Does Accounting for Spatial Effects Help Forecasting the Growth of Chinese Provinces?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hao, Yu & Zhang, Zong-Yong & Liao, Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2015.
"China’s farewell to coal: A forecast of coal consumption through 2020,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 444-455.
- Yu Hao & Zong-Yong Zhang & Hua Liao & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "China's Farewell to Coal: A Forecast of Coal Consumption through 2020," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 76, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- You, Jing, 2013. "China's challenge for decarbonized growth: Forecasts from energy demand models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 652-668.
- Jiandong Ju & Li Su, 2013. "Market structure in the Chinese steel industry," Asia-Pacific Journal of Accounting & Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 70-84, March.
More about this item
KeywordsChinese provinces; forecasting; dynamic panel model; spatial autocorrelation; group-specific spatial dependence;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2009-11-14 (Development)
- NEP-FOR-2009-11-14 (Forecasting)
- NEP-GEO-2009-11-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2009-11-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp938. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.