Co-branding in advertising: the issue of product and brand fit
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Geuens, M. & Pecheux, C., 2006. "Co-branding in advertising: the issue of product and brand-fit," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-17, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shimp, Terence A & Stuart, Elnora W & Engle, Randall W, 1991. " A Program of Classical Conditioning Experiments Testing Variations in the Conditioned Stimulus and Context," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 1-12, June.
- Levin, Irwin P & Gaeth, Gary J, 1988. " How Consumers Are Affected by the Framing of Attribute Information before and after Consuming the Product," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 374-378, December.
- Park, C Whan & Milberg, Sandra & Lawson, Robert, 1991. " Evaluation of Brand Extensions: The Role of Product Feature Similarity and Brand Concept Consistency," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 185-193, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-IND-2006-06-10 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MKT-2006-06-10 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:06/378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .