A Program of Classical Conditioning Experiments Testing Variations in the Conditioned Stimulus and Context
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Geuens & C. Pecheux, 2006.
"Co-branding in advertising: the issue of product and brand fit,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
06/378, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Geuens, M. & Pecheux, C., 2006. "Co-branding in advertising: the issue of product and brand-fit," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-17, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- DiClemente, Diane F. & Hantula, Donald A., 2003. "Applied behavioral economics and consumer choice," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 589-602, October.
- Laura Smarandescu & Terence Shimp, 2015. "Drink coca-cola, eat popcorn, and choose powerade: testing the limits of subliminal persuasion," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 715-726, December.
- Sweldens, S.T.L.R. & van Osselaer, S.M.J. & Janiszewski, C., 2008. "Evaluative Conditioning 2.0: Referential versus Intrinsic Learning of Affective Value," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-062-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Tobias Effertz & Marie-Kristin Franke & Thorsten Teichert, 2014. "Adolescents’ Assessments of Advertisements for Unhealthy Food: an Example of Warning Labels for Soft Drinks," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 279-299, June.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:4:p:513-526 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Büttner & Arnd Florack & Benjamin Serfas, 2014. "A Dual-Step and Dual-Process Model of Advertising Effects: Implications for Reducing the Negative Impact of Advertising on Children's Consumption Behaviour," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 161-182, June.
- Smeets, Paul M. & Barnes-Holmes, Dermot, 2003. "Children's emergent preferences for soft drinks: Stimulus-equivalence and transfer," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 603-618, October.
- Malhotra, Naresh K., 2005. "Attitude and affect: new frontiers of research in the 21st century," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 477-482, April.
- Easley, Richard W. & Madden, Charles S. & Dunn, Mark G., 2000. "Conducting Marketing Science: The Role of Replication in the Research Process," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 83-92, April.
- Debra Riley & Mark Anderson, 2015. "The Impact of Music Pleasantness and Fit on Advertising Attitudes for Low and High Involvement Consumers," International Conference on Marketing and Business Development Journal, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 90-96, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:18:y:1991:i:1:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .