Institutions, Famine and Inequality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Plümper, Thomas & Neumayer, Eric, 2009.
"Famine Mortality, Rational Political Inactivity, and International Food Aid,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 50-61, January.
- Plümper, Thomas & Neumayer, Eric, 2007. "Famine mortality, rational political inactivity, and international food aid," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25169, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsFamine; Inequality; Institutions; Democracy; Cross-country analysis;
- I39 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Other
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2010-10-02 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-POL-2010-10-02 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtr:wpaper:0121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Telephone for information). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dero3it.html .