Report NEP-POL-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Castela, Eugénia & Galindo, Purificación, 2010. "Ecological Inference for the characterization of electoral turnout: The Portuguese Case," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2010-1, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Hong Geng & Arne Robert Weiss & Irenaeus Wolff, 2010. "The limited power of voting to limit power," TWI Research Paper Series 55, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Patrick Laurency & Dirk Schindler, 2010. "Why Green Parties Should Fear Successful International Climate Agreements," TWI Research Paper Series 56, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Russell S. Sobel & Andrew Young, 2010. "Recovery and Reinvestment Act Spending at the State Level: Keynesian Stimulus or Distributive Politics?," Working Papers 10-17, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Jordi Blanes i Vidal & Mirko Draca & Christian Fons-Rosen, 2010. "Revolving Door Lobbyists," CEP Discussion Papers dp0993, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pasquale Tridico & Francesco Burchi, 2010. "Institutions, Famine and Inequality," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0121, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Karabarbounis, Loukas, 2010. "One dollar, one vote," MPRA Paper 25274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Paola Giuliano & Prachi Mishra, 2010. "Democracy and Reforms: Evidence From a New Dataset," IMF Working Papers 10/173, International Monetary Fund.
- Gagnepain, Philippe & Ivaldi, Marc, 2010. "Regulatory Schemes and Political Capture in a Local Public Sector," TSE Working Papers 10-158, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Allison Harell & Stuart Soroka, 2010. "Race of Recipient and Support for Welfare in Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-42, CIRANO.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart & Mastruzzi, Massimo, 2010. "The worldwide governance indicators : methodology and analytical issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5430, The World Bank.