Report NEP-HAP-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bsl:wpaper:04/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00519630_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen C. Smith & M. Shahe Emran & Fenohasina Maret, 2009. "Education and Freedom of Choice: Evidence from Arranged Marriages in Vietnam," Working Papers 2009-15, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Pasquale Tridico & Francesco Burchi, 2010. "Institutions, Famine and Inequality," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0121, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephanie von Hinke Kessler Scholder & George Davey Smith & Debbie A. Lawlor & Carol Propper & Frank Windmeijer, 2010. "Child height, health and human capital: evidence using genetic markers," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/245, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Joachim Merz & Eva Österbacka & Cathleen D. Zick, 2010. "Human Capital Investments in Children: A Comparative Analysis of the Role of Parent-Child Shared Time in Selected Countries," FFB-Discussionpaper 83, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2010. "Approximate interpersonal comparisons of well-being," MPRA Paper 25224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damiano Fiorillo, 2010. "Volunteer work and domain satisfactions: Evidence from Italy," Discussion Papers 6_2010, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.