The Puzzle of Industrial Enterprises in Romania over a Century: 1918-2017
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luminița Chivu & Constantin Ciutacu & George Georgescu, 2017. "Deindustrialization and Reindustrialization in Romania," Springer Books, Springer, number 978-3-319-65753-0, June.
- Alfred D. Chandler, 1992. "Organizational Capabilities and the Economic History of the Industrial Enterprise," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 79-100, Summer.
- Judit Kapás, 2008. "Industrial revolutions and the evolution of the firm's organization: an historical perspective," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 15-33.
- Enrique Claver-Cortés & Bartolomé Marco-Lajara & Pedro Seva-Larrosa & Lorena Ruiz-Fernández & Eduardo Sánchez-García, 2019. "Analysis of the Relationship between Support Institutions and Industrial Districts in Spain: A Regional Approach," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-17, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gamal Atallah, 2002.
"Production Technology, Information Technology, and Vertical Integration Under Asymmetric Information,"
0203EClassification-JEL: , University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Gamal Atallah, 2002. "Production Technology, Information Technology, and Vertical Integration under Asymmetric Information," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-32, CIRANO.
- Kim, Sukkoo, 1999. "The Rise of Multiunit Firms in U.S. Manufacturing," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 360-386, October.
- Jackie Krafft, 2006. "Business history and the organization of industry," Post-Print hal-00211780, HAL.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2003.
"Coordination, marché et organisation. Essai sur l'efficacité et la stabilité des économies de marché,"
Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 85(2), pages 235-270.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2003. "Coordination, marché et organisation: Essai sur l’efficacité et la stabilité des économies de marché," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6491, Sciences Po.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2003. "Coordination, marché et organisation. Essai sur l'efficacité et la stabilité des économies de marché," Post-Print hal-01019068, HAL.
- Klaus Rathe & Ulrich Witt, 2001. "The Nature of the Firm – Static versus Developmental Interpretations," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 5(3), pages 331-351, September.
- Joost Veenstra & Herman de Jong, 2015. "A Tale of Two Tails: Plant Size Variation and Comparative Labor Productivity in U.S. and German Manufacturing in the Early 20th Century," CEH Discussion Papers 032, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2002.
"The transition to a new economy after the Second Industrial Revolution,"
Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2001. "The transition to a new economy after the Second Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 606, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2001. "The Transition to a New Economy After the Second Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 8676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Sarah Guillou & Lionel Nesta, 2012.
"R&D and Industrial Policy: Policies to Coordinate Investments in Research under Radical Uncertainty,"
Chapters, in: Michael Dietrich & Jackie Krafft (ed.), Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 35,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Sarah Guillou & Lionel Nesta, 2012. "R&D and Industrial Policy : Policies to Coordinate Investments in Research under Radical Uncertainty," Post-Print halshs-00931288, HAL.
- Alain Asquin & R. Moore, 2003. "Trajectories, Strategic Formulas and Contingencies : pathways to entrepreneurial success," Post-Print halshs-00688892, HAL.
- Giovanni Dosi & Richard Nelson, 2013. "The Evolution of Technologies: An Assessment of the State-of-the-Art," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(1), pages 3-46, June.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2007.
"Modeling the Transition to a New Economy: Lessons from Two Technological Revolutions,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 64-88, March.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2006. "Modeling the transition to a new economy: lessons from two technological revolutions," Staff Report 296, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- KELLY A. Day & GEORGE B. Frisvold, 1993. "Medical Research And Genetic Resources Management: The Case Of Taxol," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(3), pages 1-11, July.
- Wang, Sen & Bogle, Tim & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2012. "Forestry and the New Institutional Economics," Working Papers 130818, University of Victoria, Resource Economics and Policy.
- Li Hongchang & Kuang Xujuan, 2015. "Innovation of Express Freight Product for Chinese Railways," Journal of Systems Science and Information, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Coriat, Benjamin & Weinstein, Olivier, 2002. "Organizations, firms and institutions in the generation of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 273-290, February.
- Hermano, Víctor & Martín-Cruz, Natalia, 2016. "The role of top management involvement in firms performing projects: A dynamic capabilities approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3447-3458.
- Pacala Anca, 2012. "Recent Theories Of The Firm: A Critical Approach," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 562-567, July.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6491 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marta Gancarczyk, 2015. "Proces wzrostu przedsiębiorstwa w świetle podejścia zasobowego i teorii kosztów transakcyjnych," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 5, pages 5-31.
- Alain Asquin & Emmanuelle Reynaud & Marion Polgé, 2001. "Entrepreneurship: what are the typical capabilities to create competitive resources? A discussion from case studies," Post-Print hal-00379862, HAL.
- María Inés Barbero & Andrea Lluch & Carlos Dávila & José Camilo Dávila, 2014. "The Evolution of a Socially Committed Business Group in Colombia, 1911–85," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 54(2), pages 164-182, July.
More about this item
Keywordsindustrialization; industrial restructuring; privatization; deindustrialization;
All these keywords.
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2019-12-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2019-12-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ror:wpince:191018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan Constantin). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/incearo.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.