R&D and Industrial Policy : Policies to Coordinate Investments in Research under Radical Uncertainty
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Sarah Guillou & Lionel Nesta, 2012. "R&D and Industrial Policy: Policies to Coordinate Investments in Research under Radical Uncertainty," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 35 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Garrouste, Pierre & Saussier, Stephane, 2005.
"Looking for a theory of the firm: Future challenges,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 178-199, October.
- Pierre Garrouste & Stéphane Saussier, 2005. "Looking for a theory of the firm: future challenges," Post-Print halshs-01300351, HAL.
- Pierre Garrouste & Stéphane Saussier, 2005. "Looking for a theory of the firm: future challenges," Post-Print halshs-00274280, HAL.
- Nishimura, Kiyohiko G. & Nakajima, Takanobu & Kiyota, Kozo, 2005. "Does the natural selection mechanism still work in severe recessions?: Examination of the Japanese economy in the 1990s," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 53-78, September.
- Philippe Aghion & Nick Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2005.
"Competition and Innovation: an Inverted-U Relationship,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 120(2), pages 701-728.
- Philippe Aghion & Nicholas Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2002. "Competition and Innovation: An Inverted U Relationship," NBER Working Papers 9269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howitt, Peter & Griffith, Rachel & Aghion, Philippe & Blundell, Richard & Bloom, Nick, 2005. "Competition and Innovation: An Inverted-U Relationship," Scholarly Articles 4481507, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & Nicolas Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2002. "Competition and innovation: an inverted U relationship," IFS Working Papers W02/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Flora Bellone & Patrick Musso & Lionel Nesta & Michel Quere, 2010.
"Market Selection Along the Firm Life Cycle,"
Chapters,in: Innovation, Economic Growth and the Firm, chapter 5
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael Dietrich & Jackie Krafft, 2012. "Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm," Post-Print halshs-01378625, HAL.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2004. "Industrial Policy for the Twenty-First Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 4767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Aghion & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt & Susanne Prantl, 2004.
"Entry and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Microlevel Panel Data,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(2-3), pages 265-276, 04/05.
- Prantl, Susanne & Howitt, Peter & Griffith, Rachel & Blundell, Richard & Aghion, Philippe, 2004. "Entry and Productivity Growth: Evidence From Microlevel Panel Data," Scholarly Articles 4481510, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1959. "The Simple Economics of Basic Scientific Research," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 297-297.
- Loasby, Brian J., 1998. "The organisation of capabilities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 139-160, April.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1996. "Competition and Corporate Performance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(4), pages 724-746, August.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- David C. Mowery, 2009. "Plus ca change," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 1-50, February.
- Alfred D. Chandler, 1992. "Organizational Capabilities and the Economic History of the Industrial Enterprise," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 79-100, Summer.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomis and theory of the firm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00931288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.